• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Battle of the Week 2! WINNER WINDSONG!

Ice Blue Dragon

I belive I can fly!

irock245

She wants it
jets

Requesting the logs and still voting for cometk.

irock245

She wants it
That's why I used the line through the text.

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I would have Blue Harvest duke it out with Shuckle...But sadly Blue Harvest isn't eligible this week!!!!!! I would really like to see those two mods having a battle. ^_^

Oh well. This time I cast my vote for Bestgamepearl. I here he's a great battler, and I personally would like to see him in action. :)

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
i want to vote for smug, but i also want a good battle so comet :3

windsong

WEST SIDE
for the sake of having a good battle requesting that all votes that are smug should be changed to lunar22 so i can defeat zeph

I would have Blue Harvest duke it out with Shuckle...But sadly Blue Harvest isn't eligible this week!!!!!! I would really like to see those two mods having a battle. ^_^

Oh well. This time I cast my vote for Bestgamepearl. I here he's a great battler, and I personally would like to see him in action. :)

Just because someone is a mod doesn't make them a good battler.

I vote for lulnar22 just because he isn't some random serekid.

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
um yea it does. i was absolutely terrible before modship, then i sorta metamorphosed into the beast you know today.

btw get those votes in i'm closing this at the end of today!