• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Battle Of The Week 3!

Big Beluga

u r a fatty

SPPF BATTLE OF THE WEEK #3

dptrba006.png
____VS____
dptr000.png
tumblr_lkyix0kPRB1qdytv1o1_500.png
dptrba002.png
____VS____
dptr014.png

Ok here's the deal. Think of your favorite two SPPf users. Have you ever wanted to see them BATTLE TO THE DEATH IN A WAY WE TOTALLY DIDN'T RIP OFF FROM SMOGON!? Well now you can. Once a week you can vote on who you want to see FIGHT. Voting happens twice a week, for two full days (to select two people). You may vote for one player, NOT YOURSELF. After that the battle begins! Rules are simple.

• Voting begins from the time this thread is posted or when a new vote starts and lasts 24 hours (or more if I deem fit).
  • First vote will be for tier
  • Second vote will be for players
  • Battles will be recorded if possible and analyzed here.
  • When player voting commences, you may vote for 2 players only.

So, tier voting starts now!

Ineligible people:
epic_eevee - played in last week's BOTW
lunar22 - played in last week's BOTW
Ragnarok - doesn't want to
Gamefreak - doesn't want to

Tier: ADV OU

Player Votes:

D. Gray: 11
Beluga: 10
Peachy: 10
dragonuser: 3
SkyNet: 2
Cometk: 1
d0nut: 1

READ RULES, THEY HAVE CHANGED!

I TOOK THE LIBERTY OF POSTING THIS WITH CHANGES. DON'T KILL ME BH. just wanna see how it'll go.

Eaglehawk

Banned
BW Ubers
10char

RB OU

**** Yellow.

Also gj Beluga doing exactly what I wanted to do, but saving me the effort to do so. Hey you should put a list of all the tiers / just make it a poll.

Edit: nvm no poll, it would just have people bandwagon.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
BW Ubers :3

Pichu47

Fear Me, If You Dare
Challenge Cup

Dr.Chaos

stick in the mud
Oh yeah. Go BW Ubers!