• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Battle Of The Week 4! WINNER GAMEFREAK

No one else is picking me because they know I'll smash Lizardman

Zachmac

I vote for...me and I.

Okay, a serious vote?

....hm. I don't think we had peachy in B/W OU yet(correct me if I'm wrong), so I'll take them as my vote(yeah...I just hopped on the bandwagon).

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
I vote on week 9 we should have a tournament of the winning 8 sppf members (assuming we have 8 different winners by then) to know which is the best

Lol, I just want to see Doc in action. I don't think I ever have before.

Of course, everyone's already jumped on the Game/Peacy bandwagon, so who should I vote for to play Doc next week? Hmm...

windsong

WEST SIDE
i think the last time i played you was four years ago when i was 10 and using a team of evire / gyarados / roserade / smeargle / salamence / pikachu

but o.k

Cometk

west side
reasons to vote for cometk:

1) has destroyed windsong 2+ times

2) level 60 elf in world of warcraft

3) loyal, plays fetch

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
Lol, I just want to see Doc in action. I don't think I ever have before.

Of course, everyone's already jumped on the Game/Peacy bandwagon, so who should I vote for to play Doc next week? Hmm...

ive seen a doc-ish team

pretty sexy stuff