• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Battle Of The Week 4! WINNER GAMEFREAK

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
i will not stand for such corruption. (i will disregard my previous statement if the ante is upped $10 and sent to me rather than bh)

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
only letting it slide coz it's just the extra stuff that goes on while we're waiting for the match to get done.

EmeraldGoblin

Rehab, no. Dead.
gamefreak and pure

Zachmac

^Pfft, I've got a better team.

Espeon / Zard / Zard / Zard / Zard / Dnite. It's so great, it losses every time. Though it did manage to beat a team of Politoed/Abomasnow/Nintails/Tyranitar/Hippowdon/DW Golduck one time.

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex
gg, i will never comprehend how that hippo outsped my victini

Fortunato

Sic Transit Gloria
Hippo killer of legends and champion of the people!

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex
nvm, mystery is solved, blame misclick TR that has -4 priority when i wanted to use final gambit