• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Battle Of The Week #5!

zerofield

i miss miror
(Fatty vs Assassinsceptile) vs Zeph

do eet

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
I wouldn't want to remember such a traumatic occurrence either I don't blame you, it was a domination until you haxxed me.
lol honestly, i recall a simple hydro miss being the only hax within said match. use surf brah and get your panties out of a bunch.

also i thought i said 2 votes only, stop with the slashes crap.

now ur just makin up ****!!!

Umm no you had a Gyarados which couldn't break my Skarm and one other Pokemon that had nothing on Skarm either and I was just going to WW entry hazard your anus to death but no you had to hax me U FKIN NOOB ILL SIT ON YO COUCH U GOT ME?

Big Beluga

u r a fatty
k 24+ hours up and here are the results:

Big Beluga: 6
assasinsceptile: 11
magikarprules: 1
acetrainerelliot: 1
lunar22: 5
epic_eevee: 4
d0nut: 1
ashsinnoh: 1
Bule Harvest: 1
TheUmbreonMaster: 1
dr.chaos: 1
jacques: 2
flamethrowa: 2

which means the top 2 vote getters are assasinsceptile (Doc) and Big Beluga (fatty).

we'll try and get the battle done fairly early. get ready ginger pubes!!

k 24+ hours up and here are the results:

Big Beluga: 6
assasinsceptile: 11
magikarprules: 1
acetrainerelliot: 1
lunar22: 5
epic_eevee: 4
d0nut: 1
ashsinnoh: 1
Bule Harvest: 1
TheUmbreonMaster: 1
dr.chaos: 1
jacques: 2
flamethrowa: 2

which means the top 2 vote getters are assasinsceptile (Doc) and Big Beluga (fatty).

we'll try and get the battle done fairly early. get ready ginger pubes!!

I almost had double your votes so I say we go with Floatzel's idea and I just battle myself.

windsong

WEST SIDE
man one decent player one washed out player who used to be good....

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

ps you guys get to decide which is which =D