• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Battle Of The Week #6

Zachmac

Also, seeing two trainers battle in a tier neither of them are familiar with has its own entertainment value as well.
Now that I think about it, it could be fun. Well, at least to participate in.

Ísjaki

Flood Of Red
metronome.

Gray™

BW OU

It's been a while since last the last Botw let it be a tier most people can enjoy.

Chuck$$$

Inactive
DPP OU

(smirk)

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
pokemon trainer r vs pimm

doesnt matter tier, pimm will make it interesting

Cosmic Fury

Evil Overlord
I vote for BW OU. I prefer seeing a battle in a tier everyone knows about.

I vote for dragonuser VS. Blue Harvest.

Don't vote for Pokemon Trainer R. He plays DW Ubers. You'll just have him end up playing a tier he isn't comfortable in. Just vote DW Ubers next round if you all want to see him play.

Dragonuser vs Pimm

Depite what I just said I have no idea if either one of them play D/P UU either.

Gamefreak

Ok, I guess the battle of the week is Kuja20 vs Cometk

You may procede to battle whenever you want. Allow spectators, be sure to save the logs, and try to let people know when you are going to play. Watching the battle live is cool.

kuja20

One truth prevails!
That's GMT-8? But sure sounds like a plan =D. Will give a place for people to spectate later. =D