• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Battle of the Week! WINNER SHINY MAGMORTAR!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sena, Peachy, Gamefreak

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Didn't know I was well liked.

I still won't play, purely because I wouldn't put up any good fight cause of not playing in months.

Edit - Just to clarify, I am taking a break atm from battling.

Anyways;

Shiny Magmortor
Gamefreak
ThatsJustPeachy

orangezilla

Who's dar man
Ragnarok
Blue Harvest
Zachmac

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Shiny Magmortor
- This swag surfing mofo wants nothing more in life but to push carts and pack knuckle sandwhiches at the local grocery shop. Will he rise to the occasion and re-download PO?

Mew_
- We all know him as the owner of candlelight graphics. His artwork can be found on all corners of Serebii. Will he set aside the crayolas to show us a colorful display of metagme OU masterpiece?

JX Valentine
- He's a fanfic writer who was chosen because his story is the only one with stars next to it (so it must be good)! His serebii fanfic hit Retroactive Continuity tells about a story of a young boy set about in the pokemon world. Will his unique display of originality show on the battlefield??

Shiny Zek

Triforce of Wisdom
Ragnarok, Peachy

ThatsJustPeachy

Superiority Complex
Shiny Magmortar, Randomtreinour6969, I<3BH

Status
Not open for further replies.