• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
Amber: You're making me even more hungry now

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Bye Roger, Hello (tries to remember name) ah, hello ,um, 'Not Roger'?

keepitsimple

site of lies
(Snowball has gone without sleep for 5 days)

Snowball: Snowballnotes, entry #1. It is now Day 4 since the new houseguest showed up. Since her arrival, our host has been AWOL there has been no HoH competition.

I have a theory that his disappearance is actually a social experiment and they're testing to see if we just leave the house and go home. Its all a conspiracy, production is manipulating us all and whoever leaves the house first is the winner of the HoH comp. =^_*=

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: Hey, D.R.O.N.E, can you help me install a few cameras around the house?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Snowball: Production let you take cameras in here? Rigged. =^_^=
Nah, I've been disassembling a bunch of stuff, but I'll need D.R.O.N.E's intellect to build the cameras with the stuff, hopefully I didn't grab anything important

keepitsimple

site of lies
Snowball: You do you then. Still rigged.

=^-.-^= *ignores Potato and continues practicing to learn Skill Swap in secret, assuming the host doesn't see*

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: I know how to build cameras, well when I say cameras they can’t film anything or take photos but they can spout tongues of ravenous flame, I suppose they wouldn’t actually be cameras at all but more like flamethrowers. Anyway do you want me to build some ‘cameras’"?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: We're not trying to kill anyone

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Well let me know if you change your mind...

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: Hmm, interesting, but I think we should operate on a lower scale for the time being

keepitsimple

site of lies
Snowball: Yeah I'll take Have-not just for this. *uses Skill Swap on Potato, trading the effect of Solace's Worry Seed to him*

Have fun being up all night. *gives Potato a suspicious look and goes upstairs to the Have-Not room to sleep, locking the door behind her just in case it turns out Potato really is a psychopath*

Genaller

Silver Soul
FYI Many of the cameras you see in the house are decoys. There are only 69 true hidden cameras that give feeds to the universes outside and none of you will ever find them.

@WizardTrubbish, @Dragalge, @keepitsimple, @mehmeh1, @wolf jani

Houseguests, the power is up for grabs. Potato, as out going HOH, you will not be eligible to play in this competition nor can you help any of the HGs participating. This competition will be Majority Rules. Each participant will be asked to respond to a series of A) or B) questions in their diary room. For each question, give the answer you think the majority will give rather than what you personally think is correct. Each houseguest may only give 1 valid submission of answers. After each question, the responses will be checked and those in the minority for that question will be eliminated. This will continue until there are only 2 houseguests remaining or all the questions have been gone through after which there will be a tiebreaker to determine the new HoH!

Majority Rules

1. Which of the 2 evictees till now took their eviction worse?

A) Wobuffet!

B) Roger

2. Which houseguest is more angsty?

A) Brian

B) Skull

3. Which houseguest would make for a better presidential candidate?

A) Olorun

B) Jameschar

4. Which houseguest seems to be more ‘out there’?

A) Toaster Ernie

B) Rhoda

5. Which houseguest is more likely to be the secret leader of a crime syndicate?

A) Snowball

B) Solace

6. Who would win in an eating contest?

A) Potato

B) D.R.O.N.E.

7. Which houseguest would emotionally break the other first if both were actively trying to?

A) Tara

B) Amber

8. Which sppf big brother season 3 houseguest is more likely to have a cameo this season?

A) Squarch

B) Pibu

9. Who would win in a fight?

A) Sam (Turtonator)

B) Janice (Tsareena)

Deadline Will Be Thursday August 1st at 10 A.M. EST though if everyone submits their answers before then, I can move on to the tieb faster.

Genaller

Silver Soul

Genaller

Silver Soul