• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

Genaller

Silver Soul
@Kung Fu Ferret give your answers for the HoH competition already you coward!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Solace: *writes note that says "the deadline is passed, but seeing as there's an easy possibility of a tie, we are not out of the woods yet"*

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Can I veto torture? If not can we at least use fire to do it.?

Genaller

Silver Soul
Well Olorun decided to stay a coward, so he gets a strike! If he gets 1 on the next comp/vote where he’s eligible to answer, he’ll be expelled!! Here are the results for the HoH comp:

1. Which of the 2 evictees till now took their eviction worse?

A) Wobuffet!

B) Roger

Everyone except Rhoda and Jameschar answered B, so everyone but them moves on!

2. Which houseguest is more angsty?

A) Brian

B) Skull

Everyone except Tara and Skull (lol) answered B, so everyone but them moves on!

3. Which houseguest would make for a better presidential candidate?

A) Olorun

B) Jameschar

Everyone except Amber and Snowball answered B, so everyone but them moves on! For those not keeping score; Toaster Ernie, Solace, D.R.O.N.E. and Brian still remain in this competition.

4. Which houseguest seems to be more ‘out there’?

A) Toaster Ernie

B) Rhoda

Everyone picked A, so everyone moves on!

5. Which houseguest is more likely to be the secret leader of a crime syndicate?

A) Snowball

B) Solace

6. Who would win in an eating contest?

A) Potato

B) D.R.O.N.E.

7. Which houseguest would emotionally break the other first if both were actively trying to?

A) Tara

B) Amber

Everyone picked B.... except Brian, so Solace, Toaster Ernie and D.R.O.N.E. move on!

8. Which sppf big brother season 3 houseguest is more likely to have a cameo this season?

A) Squarch

B) Pibu

Everyone picked A, so everyone moves to the final question!

9. Who would win in a fight?

A) Sam (Turtonator)

B) Janice (Tsareena)

D.R.O.N.E. picked A while Toaster Ernie and Solace picked B, so the latter 2 have made it to the end!

Solace (@TheWanderingMist) and Toaster Ernie (@Dragalge), for the tiebreaker question, your answer will be a positive integer. Answer in your Diary Room how many words do you think were there in the ‘Big Brother Tips’ section that I deleted for the last HoH competition (title included). Whoever is closest to the correct answer without going over will win. If both of you have gone over, then whoever is closest to the correct answer wins. If both of you somehow give me the same answer, then whoever messaged me first wins!

Last edited:

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: As President I'd make crime illegal, take that criminals.

TheWanderingMist

Solace: *dons thinking cap, attempting to telepathically determine Toaster Ernie's thought process*

Genaller

Silver Soul
The results are in! Toaster Ernie guessed 466 and Solace guessed 501. The answer is:

675 words meaning Solace (@TheWanderingMist) is the new HoH!

As HoH, please nominate 2 houseguests for eviction along with your pick to play in the Veto competition.

Last edited:

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: So whats the deal with the have-nots or whatever? I don't mind revival herbs as long as I can set them on fire, toasty and tasty. (he sets a revival herb on fire and eats some as proof) Now I will extinguish this fire because some of you are cowards don't like fire (he drops the charred remains in a bucket) (the bucket catches fire) Oh dear, I though that was water. Not to worry fellow houseguests I can deal with this, of course none of my moves are good at extinguishing fire but this might do the trick...

Jameschar used Assist! Jameschar used Fire Blast! well at least the hole in roof will distract from the fire in the corner... We don't want rain to come in the hole though.

Jameschar used Sunny day! Sorted?, Now what was I saying?

OOC: What is a have-not and is Jameschar one?

TheWanderingMist

Solace: "I nominate-" notices Sunny Day is active "Oh no. Oh please no" begins to transform "You all need to-"
*maniacal cackling can be heard as the transformation finishes*

???: KYAHAHAHAHA! Finally! Finally, I'm free of my worthless, pathetic other half, the useless Solace. She hates it when I get out because her friends all disappear. Her delicious, delectable friends. KYAHAHA! She can see them panic and hear their screams as I consume them but she can't do a thing to help as long as the sun is out! You all should consider yourselves lucky that Wobuffet and his Shadow Tag got kicked out before I got free of her.
I was so looking forward to eating Roger, I've never had the chance to try Swoobat. I love giving my prey a chance to escape. It makes their inevitable demise that much sweeter! Lucky for me, Talonflame come with their own built-in barbecue, and I've always heard Ampharos are a delicacy somewhere. I think I'll put them up on what's so lovingly called the chopping block. And who should get a chance to save them? Let's see if Lycanroc really is as fast as they say. KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
*continues cackling maniacally*

OOC: @Victorian Rush @WizardTrubbish up for eviction. @Cat's Eye Draco is my pick for the competition.

Also, I can't believe whoever it was that called each other cannibals right off the bat before even knowing about me.

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Toaster Ernie: IT IS IN OUR EYES! Your true form has awakened from the depths of slumber to traverse across these holy lands in the shining gleam that dazzles all around you! This awakened form shall be dubbed The Bright Blossoming Petal Shower of Thou!