• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
???: I forgot to introduce myself fully. Solace calls me Frenzy, I call myself Raserei.

OOC: RAH-say-rye

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: HAH! You won't get away with anything, I don't care if I end up as a have-not! LIGHTS OUT! *Uses Rain Dance*

TheWanderingMist

Raserei: How dare you! You little cyan weasel! You're n-"
*transforms back into Overcast Forme*
Solace: (whispering) "So, now you all know. I'm so sorry, I never wanted this to happen. And you're new, Amber. I didn't want to nominate you. I promise I'll get you down if I win." *runs off and hides in her room*

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Since using sunny day might not be wise, does anyone have an umbrella? My hair is made of fire so I don't like to get it wet, I mean I could just stand away form the hole in the roof but....does anyone have an umbrella?

Genaller

Silver Soul
It’s time for the Veto competition! Here is a weighted randomly generated list of letters:

ocgtjqvidjlqudixspshdejytztdotwjbkxajopaxdlqtiyqrnutgnqjtnrdgaeksriqytnmjbegtnjuzecxkhkdmowezpdufswfvzfpviwseyjprdbtbcfbwsksiebopabnhtvmkgorgksfueqortetfefalqetgpcyxyrodcxotoroijsodtoezitreuorqiokrohr

That’s 5 A’s, 7 B’s, 5 C’s, 11 D’s, 13 E’s, 7 F’s, 7 G’s, 4 H’s, 9 I’s, 10 J’s, 8 K’s, 3 L’s, 3 M’s, 6 N’s, 16 O’s, 7 P’s, 9 Q’s, 12 R’s, 9 S’s, 17 T’s, 6 U’s, 4 V’s, 5 W’s, 6 X’s, 6 Y’s, and 5 Z’s.

Each pokémon in this veto comp should try to come up with as many pokémon species names as they can using only the letters in this sequence. Answers are to be submitted in Diary Rooms. Answers may be submitted any number of times before the deadline. Houseguests not participating in this competition can’t help houseguests who are. The winner will be determined as follows:

1. The pokémon who was able to submit a valid answer with the greatest number of species will win!

2. If there’s a first place tie for 1, then the co-first place pokémon who used the most letters will win!

3. If there’s a first place tie for 2 as well, then the co-first place pokémon who made fewer submissions will win!

4. Finally if there’s also a first place tie for 3, then the co-first place pokémon who made their last submission the earliest will win!

Deadline will be Monday August 5th at 7 P.M. E.S.T..

Solace (@TheWanderingMist), Amber (@Victorian Rush), Brian (@WizardTrubbish ), Rhoda (@Cat's Eye Draco), Tara (@wolf jani), and Snowball.

Begin!

Genaller

Silver Soul
Brain (@WizardTrubbish) won the Veto. Here’s his answer:
Mew, Axew, Jynx, Onix, Doduo, Ditto, Seel, Arbok, Klink, Skitty, Golett, Furret, Goomy, Hoopa, Shinx, Aron, Hypno, Xatu, Uxie, Budew, Tepig, Dewott, Bidoof, Muk, Pidove

He may now either use the veto on himself, Amber or not use it.

Solace (@TheWanderingMist), If Brian uses the veto, please be ready to name a replacement nominee.

TheWanderingMist

Solace: (whispering) I nominate, um, Skull.

Genaller

Silver Soul

Genaller

Silver Soul

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: You know, if our host ends up like this Chris McLean guy at some point, I'm out, I prefer my life over any prize

Genaller

Silver Soul
The votes have all been cast and accounted for. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will be allowed 1 more post in this thread for goodbyes and such. Also the other houseguests may write goodbye messages for the evicted houseguest (either here or in their Diary Room after which I will convey those messages to the evicted houseguest in their Diary Room).

By a vote of 7-2, Amber...............................................

you are safe!

Skull, you have been evicted!!

The next HoH comp will begin soon.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: You may not have come out of your room much, but you will still be missed, farewell Skull the Pangoro, may you be able to seek justice and pursue your dreams once more!

Genaller

Silver Soul
It's time for the Big Brother Haiku Contest! Each of you will be writing a haiku about the winner of last season, Rotiart the Krokorok!

Haiku is form of Japanese poetry with 3 unrhymed lines. The lines are 5, 7, and 5 syllables in that order.

Theme can be whatever you want as long as Rotiart is the primary subject (though note you don’t have to explicitly mention him by name). Solace, as outgoing HOH you won’t be participating in this comp. You'll have 48 hours (so until August 16, 1:00 PM EST) to send me your submission in your Diary Room. Please don’t share your answer with anyone or post it in this thread during the competition. After I recieve one haiku from all of you or time runs out (whichever comes first), I'll post them all in the thread without sharing who wrote them, and some judges I picked out will rank them from favourite to least favourite. Points will be distributed based on these rankings. The houseguest who wrote the haiku that gets the most points from all the judges added together will be the HOH this week.

Once you make 1 valid submission, it can't be changed, and if there's a tie, we'll move on to a tiebreaker comp.

Here’s a post summarizing most of Rotiart’s gameplay:

https://forums.serebii.net/threads/big-brother-sppf.664643/page-44#post-18771759 (post #873)

@mehmeh1, @Gamzee Makara, @Cat's Eye Draco, @AgentKallus, @wolf jani

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

i doubt they'll judge based on grammar
*Marinette phases in through the door*

Hopefully these judges are more competent than the last set, specifically, more competent than Porkins.

*phases back out*