• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

keepitsimple

site of lies
Snowball: Maybe the veto comp is a big experiment by production, and the winner is the person who breaks Have-Not rules first.

*stares at the door to the storage room, wondering if she should do it*

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Tara: Calm down sis! Let's not be impatient & continue this torturous wait!

keepitsimple

site of lies
*somewhere far away, near a lakefront outside of the house*

*Dan the Ditto has taken the form of a Blaziken and is now in a café watching the live feeds on his phone*

Dan: *is visibly afraid of Tara* Just when I thought it wasn't possible for me to dislike this cast any more, the Tranquill turns out to be a psycho.

Café owner, who is an Escavalier named Jebediah: Sir, we are closing in 10 minutes so I have to ask you to leave

---------

(later)
Dan: *staring at the lake for a while* maybe I should just live the rest of my life in this lake as a water type. At least I'll finally have a home in this universe and be free from the struggles of everyday life.

*Seeing some Seakings swim by in the distance, Dan transforms into one and swims away*

(to be continued)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: Can I go meet him once this is over? I may need his aid for a few things

keepitsimple

site of lies
Steve the Feebas: Welcome, newcomer! Allow me to show you around.
Dan: Gah. Wait who are you?
Steve: My name is Stevathan but you can call me Steve for short! I couldn't help but overhear you wanted to move in to this fine lake so I'll help you get familiar with the place!
Dan: ...
*Dan and Steve go underwater*
Steve: Okay so here's water. And if we go further west there's some more water. There's also water to your left hand side. It's pretty much everywhere.
Dan: This isn't a good tour.
Steve: Gabriela the Gyarados hangs out in the general area to your right. Try to avoid that place if you can. She's a very mean old fish who will try to battle you if you go near her. Also her Gyarados friends sometimes eat other pokemon. If you can remember this, you're all set.
Dan: So you're sure nobody else will try to kill me?
Steve: Don't go near the surface too often so you don't get fished and you should be fine. Anyway that's it for the tour, if you'd like I could introduce you to the community!
Dan: Sure fam
Steve: This is Grace the Goldeen! I'd like you to meet my new friend uh... what was your name again?
Dan: Paul
Steve: Paul the Seaking!

(meanwhile)
Alexandre the Espurr: This seems like a good fishing spot.
Boomy the Voltorb: Did you bring the Max Revive?
Alexandre: Got it right here! On the count of three, I'll throw you underwater, then you use Explosion and blast yourself and a bunch of those fish out of the water!
Boomy: I'm so ready for this ****
Alexandre: 1. 2. 3. Go! *throws Boomy underwater*

Steve: Now I'd like you to meet Flippy the Finneon! Flippy, this is my new friend Paul the Seaking!
Dan: Sup. Hey who is that behind you?
Steve: Huh? *sees Boomy behind him* I actually don't think we've met. Who are you, sir?
*Boomy uses Explosion and he blasts himself, Dan, Steve, Grace, Flippy and other fish out of the water to where Alexandre is standing*

Alexandre: Hahaha it actually worked, that is ****ing hilarious! *stabs Dan, Flippy, Steve, Grace and other various fish pokemon with a sharp twig, killing all of them* Oh right *uses Max Revive on Boomy*
Boomy: We're actually like geniuses, man
Alexandre: *has now completely finished eating his kill until nothing but skeletons remain* I know, right bro? Can't believe my dumb sister got cast to be on Big Brother when brilliant intellectuals like us didn't.
Boomy: We were robbed.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Ooc: copying @keepitsimple 's idea. Ill show what Tara's acquintances are doing meanwhile.

Sandra the Staravia: Grr why did that psycho get in on big brother! I can't even watch my favorite show anymore!

Kyle the Kecleon. Sandra... calm down... please, why did Tara reveal her job though. It's supposed to be a secret.

Maggie the Magmar: All your & Tara's problems would go away if you just consulted with the Eldegoss.

Sandra: Shut Up Maggie! Nobody wants to join your cult!

Pete the Pidove. I hope big sis wins BB.

Sandra: I hope she doesn't! & Wendy! Stop rolling around!

Wendy the Whirlipede: They see me rolling! They hating!

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: This place is spooky, but I need a nap. (lies down right where he was standing and tries to fall asleep)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: Start the veto, you coward!

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Who said that? I can't tell voices apart unless there's a name and some colons first.

Rahcsemaj: Maybe you should go see a otolaryngologist?

Jameschar: I can't see one of those cause I don't what that is!!

Rahcsemaj: It's an ear doctor...

Jameschar: Why would that help? All the words are typed not spoken.