1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

Discussion in 'Games' started by Genaller, Jun 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. wolf jani

wolf jani A Galar shill I guess

Tara: Let's break those down too!

2. Genaller

Genaller May 16th 2016 - October 12th 2019

I’ve been thinking about what to do for the veto for a while and decided to be extremely unoriginal, so here’s another random weighted sequence of letters!

jyjofxunoegevlkbwfobuonxycsoxidechbxvwloqosoayxaxeamuituiieuernivvviioskeiniuwskexepheyoqgecuuyvngrzcialfybmyiueuemuvcodyqaddryyheoiexivoyegjxmjjoopignmixvaxowdmajqooapafaslonvaoofeifuxnqnwhryefiaiywo

That’s 12 A’s, 4 B’s, 5 C’s, 5 D’s, 18 E’s, 7 F’s, 5 G’s, 4 H’s, 18 I’s, 6 J’s, 3 K’s, 4 L’s, 6 M’s, 9 N’s, 22 O’s, 3 P’s, 5 Q’s, 4 R’s, 5 S’s, 1 T, 12 U’s, 10 V’s, 6 W’s, 12 X’s, 13 Y’s and 1 Z.

This time whoever can name the most distinct items (as they’re listed in a main series pokémon game) will win the golden power of veto! Pokémon not participating in this challenge cannot help pokémon who are. Deadline is Sunday September 1st at 11 A.M. EST.

@Dragalge, @WizardTrubbish, @TheWanderingMist, @wolf jani, @AgentKallus

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
  3. AgentKallus

AgentKallus Regional variants are my jam.

OOC: Sorry , I'm probably missing the obvious but how exactly does this work, I'm a bit lost, is it how many items from pokemon we can name using only those letter and only using that amount of each letter, overall? Is that what it is?

Genaller, keepitsimple and wolf jani like this.
  4. wolf jani

As many as you can name using those letters.

5. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Gary the Gnome got shattered

Snowball: Hey now I'm hearing this Ooc person as well

AgentKallus, Genaller and wolf jani like this.
  6. wolf jani

Tara: Why is everyone hearing voices! There should be a study done about the psychological effects of BB on houseguests.

7. mehmeh1

mehmeh1 Neutral force of Meh

Potato: Maybe your spy friends are doing that right now (or they're just laughing at us, most likely that)

wolf jani likes this.
  8. wolf jani

Tara: Damn You Kyle!

mehmeh1 likes this.
  9. AgentKallus

OOC: Right thanks, I think I know what to do now.

Jameschar: The voices, they haunt me... But I'll sort out this ghost problem for once and for all. Look what I found. (he produces what looks like an Ouija board from behind his back, he lays it down on the floor and starts ouijaing) Right here goes "P"..."U"..."T"..." "..."M"..."E"... " "..."I"..."N"..." "..."S"..."M"..."A"..."S"..."H"..,Hey wait a second this isn't an Ouija board it's a Walouija board.

10. Genaller

Toaster Ernie gets 1 strike for being a coward and not answering. The winner of the veto is....

Snowball! Here’s her answer:

Honey, Ice Gem, Wave Incense, Zinc, Good Rod, Revive, Max Revive, X Speed, Pass, Bug Gem, Elixir, Boost Mulch, Awakening, Pink Bow, Eon Mail, Fab Mail

A=8 | B=4 | C=4 | D=3 | E=16 | F=1 | G=5 | H=2 | I=11 | K=2 | L=4 | M=6 | N=8 | O=8 | P=3 | R=4 | S=5 | T=1 | U=2 | V=5 | W=3 | X=3 | Y=1 | Z=1 |

As the holder of the golden power of veto, decide if you would like to use it to take either of the nominees off the block.

@keepitsimple

mehmeh1, wolf jani and keepitsimple like this.
  11. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Gary the Gnome got shattered

Snowball: I'm going to use the PoV on Jameschar. Brian, since I've vetoed one of your nominees, it's time for you to pick a replacement @WizardTrubbish

wolf jani, AgentKallus and Genaller like this.
  12. WizardTrubbish

WizardTrubbish much more beastly

My replacement nominee is Rhoda

Genaller, wolf jani and keepitsimple like this.
  13. mehmeh1

14. Genaller

wolf jani likes this.
  15. Genaller

wolf jani likes this.
  16. Genaller

The votes have all been cast and accounted for. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will be allowed 1 more post in this thread for goodbyes and such. Also the other houseguests may write goodbye messages for the evicted houseguest (either here or in their Diary Room after which I will convey those messages to the evicted houseguest in their Diary Room).

By a vote of 6-2, Solace...............................................

you have been evicted!

wolf jani likes this.
  17. wolf jani

Tara: Now you'll get the enjoy the solace of being away from the house. Heh heh

Genaller likes this.
  18. mehmeh1

Potato:
    QUICK, TAKE A PARASOL!

wolf jani likes this.
  19. Gamzee Makara

Gamzee Makara Let people enjoy things...

D.R.O.N.E.:Now that the ghostie with two personalities is gone, can we 'ave the next competition? I've not got all year...

wolf jani likes this.
  20. AgentKallus

Jameschar: Solace was a grass type not a ghostie, the only ghost round here is that OOC person. Goodbye Solace, don't murder anyone, unless you want too, but even then, it's best to not to..... should someone use rain dance?

keepitsimple likes this.