• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Tara: Let's break those down too!

Genaller

Silver Soul
I’ve been thinking about what to do for the veto for a while and decided to be extremely unoriginal, so here’s another random weighted sequence of letters!

jyjofxunoegevlkbwfobuonxycsoxidechbxvwloqosoayxaxeamuituiieuernivvviioskeiniuwskexepheyoqgecuuyvngrzcialfybmyiueuemuvcodyqaddryyheoiexivoyegjxmjjoopignmixvaxowdmajqooapafaslonvaoofeifuxnqnwhryefiaiywo

That’s 12 A’s, 4 B’s, 5 C’s, 5 D’s, 18 E’s, 7 F’s, 5 G’s, 4 H’s, 18 I’s, 6 J’s, 3 K’s, 4 L’s, 6 M’s, 9 N’s, 22 O’s, 3 P’s, 5 Q’s, 4 R’s, 5 S’s, 1 T, 12 U’s, 10 V’s, 6 W’s, 12 X’s, 13 Y’s and 1 Z.

This time whoever can name the most distinct items (as they’re listed in a main series pokémon game) will win the golden power of veto! Pokémon not participating in this challenge cannot help pokémon who are. Deadline is Sunday September 1st at 11 A.M. EST.

@Dragalge, @WizardTrubbish, @TheWanderingMist, @wolf jani, @AgentKallus

Last edited:

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
OOC: Sorry , I'm probably missing the obvious but how exactly does this work, I'm a bit lost, is it how many items from pokemon we can name using only those letter and only using that amount of each letter, overall? Is that what it is?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: Maybe your spy friends are doing that right now (or they're just laughing at us, most likely that)

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
OOC: Right thanks, I think I know what to do now.

Jameschar: The voices, they haunt me... But I'll sort out this ghost problem for once and for all. Look what I found. (he produces what looks like an Ouija board from behind his back, he lays it down on the floor and starts ouijaing) Right here goes "P"..."U"..."T"..." "..."M"..."E"... " "..."I"..."N"..." "..."S"..."M"..."A"..."S"..."H"..,Hey wait a second this isn't an Ouija board it's a Walouija board.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Toaster Ernie gets 1 strike for being a coward and not answering. The winner of the veto is....

Snowball! Here’s her answer:

Honey, Ice Gem, Wave Incense, Zinc, Good Rod, Revive, Max Revive, X Speed, Pass, Bug Gem, Elixir, Boost Mulch, Awakening, Pink Bow, Eon Mail, Fab Mail

A=8 | B=4 | C=4 | D=3 | E=16 | F=1 | G=5 | H=2 | I=11 | K=2 | L=4 | M=6 | N=8 | O=8 | P=3 | R=4 | S=5 | T=1 | U=2 | V=5 | W=3 | X=3 | Y=1 | Z=1 |

As the holder of the golden power of veto, decide if you would like to use it to take either of the nominees off the block.

@keepitsimple

Genaller

Silver Soul

Genaller

Silver Soul

Genaller

Silver Soul
The votes have all been cast and accounted for. When I reveal the vote, the evicted houseguest will be allowed 1 more post in this thread for goodbyes and such. Also the other houseguests may write goodbye messages for the evicted houseguest (either here or in their Diary Room after which I will convey those messages to the evicted houseguest in their Diary Room).

By a vote of 6-2, Solace...............................................

you have been evicted!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato:
QUICK, TAKE A PARASOL!

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
D.R.O.N.E.:Now that the ghostie with two personalities is gone, can we 'ave the next competition? I've not got all year...

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Solace was a grass type not a ghostie, the only ghost round here is that OOC person. Goodbye Solace, don't murder anyone, unless you want too, but even then, it's best to not to..... should someone use rain dance?