• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Dude.. I had just deduced that the competition was to burn the house down, how am I supposed to do that if it's raining....

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: You can make youknowwhat donuts

Genaller

Silver Soul
*A Kyruem passes by and freezes the house. All the houseguests and the host are in cryostasis indefinitely!*

Mysterious Voice: The game will resume in about a week.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: *is frozen* (thinks to self: ahh, perhaps the competion is to try and set it on fire whilst it's frozen?)

Jameschar tried to use Fire Blast, it failed as Jameschar is frozen solid...

(Well I tried...)

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
OOC: Well now it's an iced donut...

Genaller

Silver Soul
*A Ho-Oh appears using Sacred Fire to defrost the house. *

Host: Before we start the next HoH, there’s something I need to address. After looking through footage recorded on the hidden cameras, it’s been found that houseguest Snowball was repeatedly shown taking and snacking on several food items from the fridge (including Sitrus Berries, Calcium and Old Gateau) during weeks where she was a have-not, so she is henceforth expelled from the game!

However, the producers liked her personality and offered her a chance to co-host which she accepted, so going forward give it up for your new co-host Snowball! Now that Snowball is a co-host, there’s a vacant slot to be filled meaning 1 of the evicted houseguests will get a second chance at the 50,000,000 Poké-dollars (worth 50 Bicycles). Wobuffet! (@shoz999), Roger (@xEryChan), Skull (@Akkipeddi) and Solace (@TheWanderingMist), which of you would like a 2nd chance at this game? You have about 2 days to let me know if you’re still interested, and then whichever of you still are will compete in a Battle Back competition to determine who comes back inside the house! Note that if only 1 pokémon is interested in coming back in, then they can comeback automatically without having to do any competition.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Host: It’s cool; they can have Energypowder coated donuts instead!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: What an unexpected change of pace. Anyways, does anyone want donuts?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: There we go! Energy Powder Oran Berry donuts for everyone!