• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

Genaller

Silver Soul
Host: A Battle Back was fought to determine who would re-enter the house and the winner is:

Solace!

The next HOH competition will be posted shortly.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Snowball: Sorry for disappearing for a while there. I was busy fighting off that Kyurem that kept freezing everybody. Taught that ***** a painful leason! Don't think he'll be bothering us anymore. Wait, he wasn't staff, was he?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Solace: It's nice to be back among my prey.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Host: Damnit Snowball; that Kyruem was an unpaid intern who now wants to sue us due to physical damages from you. You’re Fried!!! Get the Distortion World out of here before I call the cops.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
D.R.O.N.E.:It appears that the Cherry Bomb is back...bwah?! *A Draco Meteor attack barrage falls from the sky above the House* Alright, who's throwing those?

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Solace: Under the presumption that our new co-host will be Glen, I'm protesting the show by continuing to compete.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Lord Walnuts: Good afternoon, houseguests. Lord Walnuts at your service. I'll be your new host. Anyways, welcome back to the Big Brother house, Shoelace... wait. *cleans monocle and looks closer at the teleprompter* Ah. Solace. My mistake.

Name: Lord Walnuts
Pokemon: Alolan Rattata
Personality: Condescending rich guy. Had his mid life crisis recently and now tries too hard to be cool and fit in with the younger generation

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Lord Walnuts: Good afternoon, houseguests. Lord Walnuts at your service. I'll be your new host. Anyways, welcome back to the Big Brother house, Shoelace... wait. *cleans monocle and looks closer at the teleprompter* Ah. Solace. My mistake.

Name: Lord Walnuts
Pokemon: Alolan Rattata
Personality: Condescending rich guy. Had his mid life crisis recently and now tries too hard to be cool and fit in with the younger generation
Tara: You ruined it! You should've said! "You thought that new co-host was going to be Glen! But It's me! Lord Walnuts!"

Potato: Who's that Glen guy? Also, I already used rain dance just in case
Glen is a sadistic Ariados. He hosted last season.