• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

Genaller

Silver Soul
Host: Houseguests, we have a new co-host called Carl who’s about to tell you what the next HoH comp is. Hopefully this new mon doesn’t mess up or get injured.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Carl the Delphox: So, apparently, following a medical emergency this show needs a host, so I'll be helping announce competitions. However, I don't tolerate cowards! And yes Jameschar you may Fire Blast me. See how I respond... haha.

Name: Carl
Pokemon: Delphox
Personality: Tough guy, doesn't tolerate cowards and is a jock

This HoH competition is called Pokemon Anagrams! Brian, as the outgoing HoH, you are not eligible to compete.

Participants: Toaster Ernie, Rhoda, Potato, Tara, D.R.O.N.E., Jameschar, Olorun, Solace, Amber
Sitting out: Brian

You have until September 26, 4:00 PM EST to solve as many of the anagrams on the list as you can. There will be 20 pokemon related anagrams, which will either be a Pokemon species name, an ability, a move, a type, or an item or category of item. The two people who solve the most anagrams will be the new Heads of Household. If more than two of you tie for first place, we will do tiebreaker questions. You are not required to solve every anagram to win, just more than your fellow houseguests.

YET KEMI
SODA GARY
SO DOPE BETS
DOOMY
MARS YORK
WET MOW
APP PISSER
SAW BOOT
ON EVEREST
MAT FATHER
LAST BRIEF
DEH JASIN
DOG RENTS A CAN
HIGH NEW ALT
CARE ON HELM
E SLOT NIGHT
RUNG ACHE MEAL
SUE EAR HARP
ABLE HALL
YUM HP DROP

Genaller

Silver Soul

Genaller

Silver Soul

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
OOC:
Just a few questions:
Do the spaces also mean anything in the anagrams?
Do all pokemon/moves/abilities/items/item categories use their english names?

Genaller

Silver Soul
Host:

No

Yes

Genaller

Silver Soul
Potato: Is Rotiart the host?
Host: Muhahahahhhahahahahhahahahaha

Now that’s what I like to see :cool:; it was I Rotiart all along!

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar uses Fire Blast on Carl.

Jameschar: There you go. Anyone else want a nice refreshing fire blast?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
- Unknown castle far away -

The Exterminator: Over the years, we have clearly seen weaklings in these competitions, some who have advanced without skill. You would do well to let me cull the herd right now as usual, master.

Prism Emperor: Not right now. We will identify the ones that are worthy enough to serve in my army. The rest can be left in your hands, Exterminator.

The Exterminator: I see.

Prism Emperor: Right now, let us study this ongoing competition and their participants. I have a good feeling we’ll get desirable results after this.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Well that was straight up not cool my dude. I guess I did see how you'd respond though so it was worth it. Not everyone like their food burned to ashes like I do ( looks at the burnt food) I guess this is sorta my fault, either way I have an idea to fix this mess....

Jameschar: Does anyone know a move that's food related? like Trick-or-Treat or Soft Boiled.

Jameschar: Well I hope someone does....

Jameschar used Assist! Jameschar used self-destruct!

Jameschar: Seriously? why would anyone in this house have that on their moveset? * faints*