• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Tara: Yup

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: *is still fainted*

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Solace: *begins dragging Jameschar's limp body to her room*

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: *remains fainted but is now subconsciously afraid*

TheWanderingMist

Solace: *finishes dragging Jameschar's into room, proceeds to set out dishes for a meal, grabs a knife*

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: *Starts making energy root donuts*

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
- Hidden Underground Room -

Glen: ...Who was that guy?

Janice: Nothing like I have ever seen.

Sam: Must be the harbinger of token cups.

Glen: Whatever, guys look at this book I found! It details a history of the first Big Brother competition to have ever happened!

OOC: What will they find out in this book? Will they bother to try and get out? Find out soon!

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: *Wakes up sees the knife and then faints at the sight of it*

Genaller

Silver Soul
Rotiart: Jameschar (@AgentKallus), Amber (@Victorian Rush) and Olorun (@Kung Fu Ferret) give your answers already you cowards! Deadline is in under 6 and a 1/2 hours and I’m not waiting a second longer than I have to :cool:.

TheWanderingMist

Marinette, watching on TV: Someone should probably save Jameschar...eh, I'm sure the host will do something. *goes off to lure random humans into blizzards*

keepitsimple

site of lies
OOC: Big brother happens in a world where humans have gone extinct a long ago
Last season which Marinette was on had multi dimensional casting because Gen wanted to have Rotiart be from a world where humans were extinct while Shoz played as a pokemon from the manga

As long as none of the characters playing the game now mention humans as if they still exist, it's cool

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Last season which Marinette was on had multi dimensional casting because Gen wanted to have Rotiart be from a world where humans were extinct while Shoz played as a pokemon from the manga

As long as none of the characters playing the game now mention humans as if they still exist, it's cool

OOC: I see.

Tara: Post your answers! Cowards!