• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: And I'm not made of revival herbs so.... I'm gonna hide up the chimney just in case... *to self* I remember climbing this chimney as a chimchar, back then I wasn't fearing for my life though...

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: *Hydro Pumps Carls' twig and twig case away*
Eh, all the food got burnt already, so I'll take being a have-not

keepitsimple

site of lies
Potato: *Hydro Pumps Carls' twig and twig case away*
Eh, all the food got burnt already, so I'll take being a have-not
OOC: Carl isn't actually on the set with you so that didn't happen. The host of Big Brother always communicates with the houseguests via the tv set in the living room. This is true to the show as well

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Carl isn't... real...? …...?

keepitsimple

site of lies
Carl: Oh I'm real. You can hydro pump me on finale night (or your eviction night) when you exit the house, Potato. See how I respond, hahaha.

OOC: Fire blasting the food was also inaccurate on my part so pretend that didn't happen either

edit: OOC: Solace is still a have-not though, gotta protect our primate friend

Last edited:

keepitsimple

site of lies
Carl: Houseguests, here are the correct answers and results of the tiebreaker competition!

The houseguests who have guessed closer to the correct answer on average than their other housemates will become the new Heads of Household.

1. How many days passed between the announcement of the first HoH comp and the announcement of the first eviction result? Answer: 7

In order from closest to furthest off, the guesses were

Potato (7), Rhoda (4), Tara (2), Solace and Jameschar (both 14), Toaster Ernie (31 lmao)

2. How many locations in total were searched in the Hide and Seek: Hoenn competition? Answer: 35

Rhoda (37), Tara (38), Jameschar (28), Potato (23), Toaster Ernie (49), Solace (14)

3. How many days passed between Amber entering the house, and Lord Walnuts being taken to the hospital making him unable to co-host? Answer: 64

Potato (64), Tara (60), Toaster Ernie (45), Jameschar (28), Rhoda (22), Solace (14 lmao)

Scores:

Potato:
1st place
4th place
1st place
(1st place overall)

Tara:
3rd place
2nd place
2nd place
(2nd place overall)

Rhoda:
2nd place
1st place
5th place
(3rd place overall)

Jameschar:
4th place
3rd place
4th place
(4th place overall)

Toaster Ernie:
6th place
5th place
3rd place
(5th place overall)

Solace:
4th place
6th place
6th place
(6th place overall)

Potato and Tara are the new Heads of Household!

@mehmeh1 please nominate 2 houseguests for eviction. After Potato names his nominees, Tara (@wolf jani) will name hers. Tara will not be allowed to nominate Potato, or the houseguests already nominated by Potato.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: oh the house reappeared, now I can win by looking to see how many days it was.... well if the competition hadn't finished I could have done that.... I mean so could've everyone but that is against the point.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: What happened? I tried to remotely attack Carl and suddenly I was in a dream having to answer to some questions, and after that I felt like I was in stasis for like 3 days

keepitsimple

site of lies
Good question. This week we're doing Battle of the Block!

- Two Heads of Household. Two pairs of nominees
- Potato's nominees will compete against Tara's nominees in a Battle of the Block competition.
- The winners will be guaranteed safety for the week and the HoH who nominated them will be dethroned. The losers will remain on the nomination block, and the HoH who nominated them will stay in power.
- After that's over with, the week continues normally with the Veto competition and eviction. Veto players aren't chosen until Battle of the Block is over

Genaller

Silver Soul
552.png
: Yo HGs; it’s come to my attention that Amber has left this game cuz she has more important things to do. Well she could be making a pilgrimage to the Hall of Origin for all I care; those who aren’t fully focused on this game don’t belong in this house :cool:.

Tara (@wolf jani), I’m gonna need a new nominee from you.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
- Outside in the middle of nowhere -

Benson: Woo that was an enjoyable dinner!

Jasmine: Quite.

David: FILLING.

- The Exterminator warps to them -

The Exterminator: Rapturous. *Electrocutes Benson*

David: WHO IS THAT?

Jasmine:
Not on my watch. *Jasmine tries to attack The Exterminator but gets grabbed by her neck despite her swift movements.*

The Exterminator: Nothing but mere tools for work *slams Jasmine into the ground harshly* Hmm? Where did the other one go?

David: *floating away* MY LIFE MATTERS.

*Prism Emperor warps into the scene*

Prism Emperor: Let him go for now. For now we can get answers from these unknown citizens.

The Exterminator: Understood. *Both warp away with Benson and Jasmine*