• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: If you forgot the tea then why are you asking if anyone wants any? Is this a cruel trick or... nevermind I need another nap. (Lies down on the floor again)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: So THERE'S the metagross, guess that OS lag was why nobody could feel any change in the magnetic flux, and yeah, why not, I think I also want tea, anyone else want potato and egg donuts?

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
*outside the house somewhere away from it*

Glen: Where are the people at? I’m hungry.

Sam: Follow your fate for quixotic C-Clamps, my friend.

Janice: Well when you put it like-*all three fall down in a chute that leads to a hidden area underneath the BB house* ...thanks for breaking the fall, Sam.

Sam: My graduates.

Glen: Where are we? And how do we get out? Where did we come in?

Janice: I don’t know but...what’s with this nicely decorated room?

Sam: *eats an ice cream sandwich from the fridge and another comes out* Ah free communism.

Glen: And air conditioning too? Beds? This is perfect!

Genaller

Silver Soul
Remember Roger; Wobuffet!, Tara, Snowball and Skull can’t have any. The rest of you may enjoy them to your heart’s content!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Toaster Ernie: *grabs berries* These fruits must have been harvested by the gods of old! I will name these holy treasures Berries of Falchion!

— underground room 69 feet down —

Glen: Look we can view something with this monitor!

*All see Toaster Ernie’s conversation with the houseguests*

Is he OK?

Janice: I’m sure they’re just auditioning for a play.

Sam: Do a duet, random carrot passerby.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Oh, I'll make some jam from those berries and then I'll set it on fire, jam tastes best when it's on fire, though that might just be a personal preference. Should I set these energy roots on fire? I think that'd improve the flavour.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Snowball: Nice to meet ya Drone and Jameschar

— elsewhere far away from the Big Brother house —

Nigel the Raticate: Where am I? *exploring the universe he found himself in, hours later coming to the realization that he'll never go home again*

Nigel: Well it seems I've found myself in an alternate universe where I'm no longer an escaped and wanted criminal. I guess I don't have to stay in transformation anymore *turns back into a Ditto*

Dan the Ditto: At least in this universe I can safely transform into Gardevoir again... now to start my new life here in this human-free world

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato:
*After getting over the confusion of other random pokemon appearing with no warning*
AHA! You thought the energy roots were on pristine condition, but while everyone was on their rooms, I, POTATO, rolled over them to mash them, for I knew someone would try to make some sort of jelly from them, NOW LET'S MAKE JELLY FILLED DONUTS!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: You can eat energy root jelly filled donuts though!

Genaller

Silver Soul
Actually the have-nots can only eat pure, unadulterated Energy Roots! Don’t worry though; we have plenty of them in storage, so you can use Energy Roots as ingredients for your own food as much as you like Potato.