• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: If the restriction is only on what they eat then surely they could liquify other foods and then drink them?

Genaller

Silver Soul
Yeah... have-nots can only drink fresh water. Tough luck Tara.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Solace: *walks to where the others are, happily drinks a glass of fresh water due to being a plant, and stands there, staring intently into space without realizing she's staring directly at Jameschar*

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: I'mma assert my dominance over this rain! *Tries to hydro pump the clouds through the window*

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Tara: **Gets wet from the hydro pump & gets angry and then tries to smack Potato with her wings** Then Tara yells! Hey Mister Host! Potato used a move so he needs to be on energy root only diet too!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
@Genaller
Potato: Does the technicality count?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Dude careful there are fire types in here. Pokemon who play with water get their fingers soggy, (to self ) that sounded better in my head.... (back at normal volume) Water kills, fire is much safer. Here, who wants a box of matches?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
(Walks around handing out matches to everyone, gives D.R.O.N.E. and Solace two boxes rather than one to make up for their fire type weaknesses, as Jameschar reckons incorrectly that this'll allow them to fight fire with fire, thus defending against their fire weakness)

(Sorry for double posting that was meant to be one longer post)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: *Starts filling buckets with water just in case* Hmm, does anyone want to set off fireworks?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: (Gets himself a cup of water and then climbs up to the furniture to get away from the buckets of water so he can drink his water away from the danger of the water...except for the water he is drinking)

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Tara: ** Is reading a newspaper but she suddenly rips it & starts yelling** Finally that damn Luxray will pay for his crimes! Delphox **sob** you've been avenged. **Tara suddenly starts crying and flies back to her room**

Genaller

Silver Soul
@WizardTrubbish, @Dragalge, @xEryChan, @shoz999, @Cat’s Eye Draco, @keepitsimple, @mehmeh1, @wolf jani, @Gamzee Makara, @AgentKallus, @Akkipeddi, @Kung Fu Ferret, @TheWanderingMist.

The deadline has ended! All of you have given me your votes except for D.R.O.N.E.. Since he didn’t contact me, he’ll be receiving 1 strike; if he doesn’t participate in the next competition/vote where he’s eligible to without letting me know beforehand, then he’ll be automatically expelled from the game.

Moving on; with a total of 4 votes, the winner of the first Head Of Household competition is:

Roger!!

As the first HOH, you will need to post (in this thread) which 2 houseguests you wish to nominate for eviction in addition to the houseguest of your choice to play in veto (should be different from yourself and your selected nominees). You can take your time to think about the nominations and/or talk with your fellow HGs about them (though preferably I’d like to start the veto sometime this weekend).

Everyone let’s give it up for our first Head Of Household!!

Genaller

Silver Soul