• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 4

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
D.R.O.N.E.:I hEaR iT's AmAzInG wHeN tHe FaMoUs PuRpLe StUfFeD wOrm iN fLaP-jAw SpAcE wItH tHe TuNiNg FoRk DoEs A rAw BlInK oN haRa-KiRi ROcK. i NeEd ScIsSoRs! 61!

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: D.R.O.N.E. appears to be dying, should we have a funeral? I can help with cremations.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Maybe he's dying, in which case my other to help with cremations still stands.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Rotom is a ghost type, I knew this house was haunted!... Maybe this OOC ghost voice is the Rotom that possessed you?.... Show yourself OOC, you coward!!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potato: Maybe if we beat him up, that coward HoH will give us a prize for the next competition!

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar: Maybe the whole idea is that we don't know what the competition is? Maybe it's whoever's burns this place down first? That makes sense, well it does to me at least.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Solace: Well, I guess it's time to leave. If there's one thing you all should know, it's that me not liking sunlight isn't due to fear.

It's because I get so much energy that I can't hide my real personality while I'm in Sunshine Form.

*walks out the front door, uses Sunny Day*