• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 5

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer:
Ark, you just activated my traps!
Also, does anyone wonder what happened to the previous cast? All I've heard is that they liked pasta too much

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Jameschar's Ghost: I died.

Go to Sleep

Ark: Oooh ooh oohh! So like...one thing you should know about me is that I LOVE FETCHING POKEBALLS. So I'm going to bring everyone a Pokeball. Unfortunately tho, I still have to put two of you guys on the block :(. But if I give you a Pokeball, you are safe!!!!

Pentuina, you can have this Dive Ball. You are safe!

Niva, you can have this Beast Ball. You are safe!

Big Pauly, you can have this Timer Ball. You are safe!

Peter, you can have this Heavy Ball. You are safe!

Shelley, Whitney & Yoko, you can have this Premiere Ball. You are safe!

Tohru, you can have this Love Ball. You are safe!

Sage, you can have this Luxury Ball. You are safe!

Rinka, Tinka, Mila, Meila, Kora, Kura, you can have this Dusk Ball. You are safe!

Aaron, you can have this Cherish Ball. You are safe!

Potatoer, you can have this Moon Ball. You are safe!

Thus, I have decided to nominate Granny Jones and Timmy for eviction. Sorry guys, this is my first week here and I had to put two people out and I haven't talked to either of you at all. I'd love to fix that though, so good luck to you both! :)

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Sage: Ooh a luxury ball... how uh ... luxurious.

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Niva: A Beast Ball is an odd choice, though I will take the safety from elimination.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer: Heh, a moon ball! It seems to reflect a lot of light.................mischievous grinning
OOC: Edited this because I didn't see the tag for the ball contest, lol

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Tinka: *begins attempting to modify the Dusk Ball*

Ark: I could choose one but I love cheating and I'll choose 6!

I will be picking Rinka, Tinka, Mila, Meila, Kora, and Kura!

Edit: forgot to ping @TheWanderingMist
OOC: For the record, editing in a ping does nothing. You'll just have to make a new post next time.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Granny Jones:Sorry I was gone, dearies...

I was almost "taken to a home".

I escaped by the skin of a Applin's Apple.

What's going on?

EDIT:I nominate Whitney @octoboy

Last edited: