• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 5

keepitsimple

site of lies
Snowball: Houseguests, if you aren't familiar with how the Diamond Power of Veto (DPoV) works, here's what you need to know!

Screenshot_20200712-144748_Chrome.jpg

The ability for the user to name the replacement nominee is what sets the DPoV apart from a regular Golden Power of Veto, which you're all familiar playing with by now.

Eventually, a Diamond Power of Veto will be up for grabs in this game. Every houseguest will participate in a competition for the DPoV. The winner of the DPoV will be told privately in their Diary Room, and will have no obligation to disclose the fact that they won this power until they decide to use it, if they do.

After the regular Golden PoV is used (or not used), the holder of the Diamond PoV will be asked in their Diary Room whether they would like to use their Diamond Power of Veto or not.

If the holder of the Diamond Power of Veto does not use it, it will continue to be theirs until it is used, or until it expires after the Final 7. If the holder of the DPoV uses it, they will no longer have it after that week.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Shelley Whitney & Yoko: *heads conk together in confusion as they try to solve the anagrams*

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Mimi: *Head of costume tilts to the right* Crap, I thought I had that stitch-I mean, yeah Pokemon anagrams! And hey because of this, I'll extend the time needed to complete this/submit more answers to July 13th, 9:00 P.M.! Now if you'll excuse me...

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Rinka: 9 P.M.? Perfect! That gives me 6 extra hours to get these.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Petunia: I didn’t sign up for this
Potatoer: None of us did, but welp, here we are. Just make sure to not let Gary get to you, I've seen his silhouette nearby often

keepitsimple

site of lies
So I noticed our friend Dragalge/Mimi had a massive brain fart and made the answer to one of his anagrams "Gentle feather", which he believed to be an item in the pokemon games at the time. It is not. I apologize on his behalf. This won't happen again and don't worry I yelled at him for that. Here are the correct answers to the rest of the anagrams.

GOT A TON CURD (Cotton Guard)
OIL POPE (Poipole)
CONE LAG (Glaceon)
A PORK CHEAT (Karate Chop)
SORE HAM IN CAR (Chairman Rose)
TORAZ COLT (Arctozolt)
YES SID STEM (Misty Seeds)
REAR ALT FIG (Feraligatr)
CRAMP HOG (Garchomp)
MOVE A LIAR (Aroma Veil)
TAG HER FEEL TEN (Gentle Feather)
NEON VET SETS (Steven Stone)
O CLUB BOY NURSE (Bobs Your Uncle)
DRAG WET PEEL (Water Pledge)
LOW RAID (Wailord)
GON HID ERY (Hydreigon)
WAR POSE (Spearow)
POET STEM UP (Meetup Spot)
HEN BUTT LORD (Thunderbolt)
EARS HEAR UP (Aura Sphere)
RUG STOLE GLEN'S FEVER (Let's Snuggle Forever)
SLAP TRUE RINE (Terrain Pulse)

Anyway Timmy wins HoH so @Cat's Eye Draco please nominate 2 houseguests for eviction. you have time but try to keep it within the next 24 hours

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Rinka: I knew it. I knew it had to be Gentle Feather and that he was getting Gentle Nature mixed up with Genius Feather. Also, I forgot Terrain Pulse existed.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Whitney: Wait a minute, since when is the competition over? It's not nine yet! Shelley, did you forget to reset our watch?!?

Shelley: ....

OOC: It was never specified what time zone the competition runs on, and it isn't 9 yet in mine, so I thought I had more time. A time zone should be specified.

keepitsimple

site of lies
OOC: It was never specified what time zone the competition runs on, and it isn't 9 yet in mine, so I thought I had more time. A time zone should be specified.
the time zone was specified in the first post about the competition:
https://forums.serebii.net/threads/sppf-big-brother-season-5.675394/page-13#post-19038730

now fair enough, when he extended it he didn't specify the time zone a second time, but idk why that would make you assume the timezone he was referring to changed

besides that, it's literally always specified as EST in every comp

keepitsimple

site of lies
Shelley, Whitney and Yoko chose Ark @Go to Sleep to participate in the veto competition. You can pick the veto player in the thread next time though, ladies, you don't need to use the diary room for that