• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 5

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Niva: I vote Potatoer as the replacement nominee.

keepitsimple

site of lies
Look at me breaking sppf rules by triple posting.

Anyway when the vote is revealed, the evicted houseguest will be allowed 1 more post in the thread to say goodbye and sing the worst song they know.

By a vote of 4 - 3

Timmy, you have been evicted from the house

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer:whew that was really close, but oh well, seems like my machinations shall wait a bit longer

keepitsimple

site of lies
Snowball: Time for the next HoH comp! And yes it's another dumb game lmao. This one is called Tower of Destiny. As the outgoing HoH, Runka, Tunka, Mula, Meula, Kara and Kera will not be eligible to participate.

https://m.coolmathgames.com/0-tower-of-destiny/play

Use your mouse or touch screen to jump. Walk past the chests on each level to open them and then a ladder will appear. Jump on the ladder to go to the next level. Avoid hitting obstacles and enemies, as that will make you lose a life. When you die, screenshot your score and send it to me in your Diary Room. Highest score wins! You can play as many times and submit as many screenshots as you like before the deadline, which will be Monday, August 3 at 1:00 pm EST

Btw, collecting coins and diamonds in the game will allow you to purchase extra lives in the shop, and upgrade the power-ups such as the shield which protects you from losing lives. This will help you get a higher score on future attempts, so it all depends how much time you want to spend on this game to win HoH

@mehmeh1 @xEryChan @LucarioIsMegaEvolving @wolf jani @Emboar_Rulez

Cat's Eye Draco

Timmy: It's been awesome playing with you all. The song I've chosen to sing before I go is a little number I like to call...

The Lapras' Revenge.

You all may or may not drop dead in three turns. I have like, no singing talent whatsoever, so your guess is as good as mine.

Goodbye!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Timmy: It's been awesome playing with you all. The song I've chosen to sing before I go is a little number I like to call...

The Lapras' Revenge.

You all may or may not drop dead in three turns. I have like, no singing talent whatsoever, so your guess is as good as mine.

Goodbye!
OOC: Stealing my idea from season 2, eh?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer: IDK, maybe Timmy watched old recordings?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Sage: You'd think a ghost type like me would be immune to such a move, it is normal type move after all, but alas........ faints