• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 5

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Let's get started everyone!

I am your host, Mimi K. Yuu! I'm honestly a Mimikyu! Anyway, welcome to Big Brother Season 5! Our first competition will be Wheel of First Impressions! It's simple: Cast a vote for one of the houseguests in your diary room. The one with the most votes will be become the first HOH! If there's a tie, the ones who tied will have to decide who will be the HOH between themselves or an additional competition will be done to break the tie! A couple notes

- You can change your vote anytime between now and the deadline.
- Do not vote for yourself.
- You can campaign on why you should be the first HOH here on this thread or privately. Strongly encouraged!

The deadline for this competition is Saturday, June 27th at 2:30 P.M. EST. One more thing, if you see turned around on the screen, just close your eyes. It spoils the magic!

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Rinka: All right, everyone sound off!
Tinka!
Tinka: *wielding some sort of wooden contraption* Here!
Rinka: Mila!
Mila: Here! Wow this place is nice I can't wait to meet everyone I wonder if they're all nice and we can all get along and I hope we can win and oh look there's already others here
Rinka: Shush, Mila. Meila!
Meila: *doing best impression of Tinka* Here!
Rinka: Kora!
Kora: ...
Rinka: Kora!
Rinka: Kora?
Rinka: Moving on, Kura!
Kura: ...Huh, what? Oh, we're here. I was just thinking about how cool it would be to fly.
Rinka: And I'm Rinka! Together we are the inseparable Falinks!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer: Oh, Peter, I think I once walked near one of your concerts, sorry for leech seeding the mic that time :p