• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 5

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
@Emboar_Rulez @wolf jani @mehmeh1 @Go to Sleep Here's an updated list of questions with number 2 being replaced by a new one

1. Meila: attempts to shoot host with some sort of small [removed]

A. Nuke
B. Bazooka
C. Gun

----

2. Whitney: Hold on, we're meant to appeal to the group to make ourselves house of honour. clears throat I am Whitney of the Coco Quartet, Can I sing a [removed] song, oh, yeah, you can bet, And though the other singers might be goners, I'll honour them and be today's Guest Of Honour! has sung the alto accompaniment with zero melody the whole time

A. Angry
B. Fast
C. Mean

---

3. Granny Jones:EHEHEHEHE...looks like I'm going to have to "show off"...hehehe ehehe...HORK My "Lucky [removed]" is still where I left it.

A. Coin
B. Penny
C. Hat

---

4. Pauly: starts [removed] for same reasons as Peter

A. Packing
B. Panicking
C. Picnicking

---

5. Timmy: Well, since Granny Jones's virus forces us to sing if we get [removed] out, it only seems fair to give the musicians first crack at it.

A. Voted
B. Kicked
C. Booted

---

6. Sage: Hmm, what does a Dragapult do to a Dreepy? Raise it from infancy with love and care, and launch it at ridiculous speeds. Assuming the casting director isn't an infant, which would be [removed], I will guess you mean the launching thing, or maybe both?

A. Shocking
B. Unforseen
C. Unexpected

---

7. Sage: I do hope that you will come to regret this gross impropriety.

'Flaps wings manically and flies up the ceiling and writes the word [removed] onto the ceiling '

(shouting) Hey Ark it says [removed] on the ceiling!

A. Guible
B. Sage
C. Gerald

keepitsimple

site of lies
for not sending in his answer, aaron has recieved his final strike and has been evicted from the game. congrats on final 4 to everyone else

Potatoer won HoH btw so @mehmeh1 make two nominations.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

keepitsimple

site of lies
Since Ark has used the Power of Veto, and there are only 4 of you, Peter is the only one eligible to go on the block.

As the only one not on the block, Ark @Go to Sleep is the only one who can vote, which gives him sole power to evict either Tohru or Peter. You have 24 hours to decide which of them is getting evicted

keepitsimple

site of lies
@mehmeh1 @wolf jani @Go to Sleep

You've all made it this far. It's time for the final HoH competition of the season. This is the big one and it has 3 parts. This week functions a bit differently than normal so here's an explanation

Part 1: The winner advances to Part 3. Partt 2: The two losers of Part 1 battle it out for the right to advance to Part 3. The winner moves on to Part 3, the loser goes on the block.
Part 3: Winner of Parts 1 and 2 compete against each other. The winner is the final Head of Household, while the loser is the second nominee

The final HoH will have sole power to evict either of the two nominees. By doing so, the houseguest he does not evict will be the person he will be going up against in the final vote when the jury chooses a winner of the game.

Part 1:

https://m.coolmathgames.com/0-tail-of-the-dragon/play

Highest score in this game wins. You guys have 24 hours. screenshots are due August 29, 2:30 PM Eastern in your diary rooms (or discord dm if you want i guess)

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Mimi: It's time to announce the winner of Part 1! That winner is...Ark! (@Go to Sleep ) You will be moving on to Part 3!

@wolf jani @mehmeh1 Peter and Potatoer, you will compete in Part 2. The details of this competition will be presented soon so we'll notify you when it's up and running!

keepitsimple

site of lies
Snowball: I just had this weird dream where the house disappeared

By the way, your answers are locked in and can not be changed now that the thread is back up. Mimi will announce the winner of Part 2!

Last edited:

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Mimi: Same! I seriously hope no one saw through me in that time as well.

Now to announce the winner for Part 2!

1. The answer was 25. Peter guessed 32, Potatoer guessed 14.
Peter was closer.
Peter 1 | Potatoer 0

2. The answer was 4. Peter guessed 16, Potatoer guessed 5.
Potatoer was closer
Peter 1 | Potatoer 1

3. The answer was 1. Peter guessed 5. Potatoer correctly guessed 1, and therefore was closer.
Peter 1 | Potatoer 2

4. The answer was 38. Peter guessed 47. Potatoer guessed 1.
Peter was closer
Peter 2 | Potatoer 2

5. The answer was 12. Peter guessed 21. Potatoer guessed 8.
Potatoer was closer
Peter 2 | Potatoer 3

6. The answer was 51. Peter guessed 39. Potatoer guessed 43.
Potatoer was closer
Peter 2 | Potatoer 4

7. The answer was 38. Peter guessed 42.
Potatoer guessed 28.
Peter was closer Peter 3 | Potatoer 4

8. Answer was 13. Peter guessed 29. Potatoer correctly guessed 13 and was therefore closer
Peter 3 | Potatoer 5

9. The answer was 32. Peter guessed 35. Potatoer guessed 7.
Peter was closer.
Peter 4 | Potatoer 5

Potatoer got the majority of points and wins Part 2! Peter has been eliminated from the final HoH competition.

@mehmeh1 @Go to Sleep Please PM me one Pokemon of your choice. Do not share this Pokemon with anyone else. This is for Part 3: Pokemon 20 Questions!