• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 5

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Mimi: Both houseguests are done with the competition! Just who comes out on top? Let's take a look at the results:

Here are Ark's questions:

1. is it from an even numbered gen? No
2. is it introduced before gen 4? No
3. is it from gen 7? No
4. is the pokemon in the galar pokedex, including Isle of Armor? No
5. Dual typed? No
6. Part of a starter line? No
7. is it part of a 2 stage evolution line? No
8. is it part of the tynamo evolutionary line? Yes
9. Eelektrik? No
10. Tynamo? No
11. Eelektross? Yes

Ark guessed Potatoer's Pokemon in eleven questions! Did Potatoer manage to guess Ark's Pokemon in fewer questions? Let's see:

1. Dual Type? No
2. Does it come from a generation before gen 5?
No
3. Does it have any immunities (not counting abilities)? Yes
4. Does it come from an america-based region? Yes
5. Was its type special before gen 4? No
6. is it immune to sandstorm? No
7. Does it resist fighting type moves? Yes
8. Tornadus? No
9. Comfey? Yes!

He did! Congratulations Potatoer (@mehmeh1 )! You have won the final HOH competition and are the new HOH as a result! You have the sole power to evict either Ark (@Go to Sleep ) or Peter (@wolf jani )! You may either choose who to evict now or give Ark and Peter some time to do some talking and all that stuff with you. The choice is all yours!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer: Welp, this was an unexpected turn of events. I didn't really think I'd get to be in the final 2. This is a hard decision for me, given that both of the other Final 3 members were great allies on our way here. However, I guess we all knew only one can remain at the end. After some time of thinking, I think I've reached a conclusion..............
Ark! (@Go to Sleep)

..........you're going home fam, I'll go to final 2 with my pal who I was with from the start, Peter! (@wolf jani )

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer: Pats Ark in the head
Before you go, take this extra moon ball I had and modified, you can use it to prank your friends with blinding light!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer: Welp, like I said before I'll admit I wouldn't have gotten this far without my allies, so thanks to all of you, you know who you are, and I'll be naming y'all when noting the more specific stuff. If you want a list of feats from me I'll say at times I just coasted along, but became more active when the time to take out a threat happened
-I was the one who started the whole plan to take down the Falinks group, so I pretty much let them do their thing, make alliances, and take down major threats like Timmy or Boolin until the perfect opportunity came for me to reveal all the information they had to turn the tides. I did need Ark's help to know when to take the step and backdoor them, as well as Peter's who also pretended to be in a final 3 alliance with me and the Falinks troops. Plus of course I needed Tohru and Petunia's help for the comp, and Sage too for votes
-This isn't much of a feat, but lol, being the only one to send in a valid answer in the double elimination veto comp helped a lot, as I was fully aware that Niva and Sage would've been huge threats going forward. Tohru's HoH victory was also crucial for this, ngl
-This is a feat for both of the current competitors, but I still think it's worth to mention that we got our real F3 alliance up to the final 3, which took some skill and I won't deny that it took a lot of luck and coincidences too. A big thanks to both of you, fams!
-I have to thank Big Pauly for making the huge alliance in the first place, as without it nothing would've been able to be accomplished. Sorry for voting against you, but I needed to make it seem like I was loyal to the Falinks group until the right time came, as I was approached by them that eviction night. I hope you forgive good ole' Potatoer for this
-Of course I have to thank Rinka, Tinka, Mila, Meila, Kora, Kura for helping take out big threats, being a great ally, and also being really fun to have around. I'll admit y'all were too big of a threat to allow you to go on so easily tho
-Does finding Gary the Gnome around the house count?
- My most recent oof was forgetting to send in my score on the first F3 HoH comp, would've saved me a lot of trouble had I done so
- I didn't read the rules for the double elimination HoH comp, so I ended up sending an incomplete chain. Tohru saved my ass there
- Took a bit too long to approach other players, so the Falinks group managed to form a big influence around the house, forcing me to stay behind their back for a while
- Didn't really approach anyone new for an alliance after the Falinks group was done with, so comps were really risky until Niva and Sage went out. The Final 8 eviction night was pretty stressful, and I feel bad that Petunia, one of my allies, had to go down for me to stay in the game

Last edited:

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Peter: some of you might think that I'm just a tag-along and and that I did nothing to deserve to be here. However that isn't true
Boolin and Timmy being targeted so early before they could become threats was my idea.

I WAS THE TRAITOR. Yes thats right the 3rd vote for Potatoer in the final 10 eviction was from me! I knew that I couldn't evict him back then and I didn't even want to because despite him being a huge threat. he still was trustworthy and predictable and I needed at least one good player whom I could trust on my side to take care of other threats such as the Falinks. I voted for him to cause chaos and the results were even better than I expected:

Members of the alliance started suspecting eachother which led to Rinka & co. arguably the greatest threat at that point to be evicted.

Then at the next eviction I made a risky gamble to get Potatoer out including telling Niva to replace Ark with Petunia and asking a few people to vote to evict him. unfortunately that plan failed. but none of it was traced back to me.

And I managed to convince both of the f3 houseguests to take me to final with them.

And I don't think that anyone ever suspected me of being the traitor.
Let's start with my obviously biggest failure. The comps. The only comp I won this season was the first HoH comp. which was the voting one and that was done without my knowledge. So my only comp win was without any effort of my own. Though I did get close in the f4 veto comp and the 2nd f3 comp. but my performance in comps other than those was disastrous.

My other big flaw was the lack of strategizing and good moves. the only things I did were ones mentioned previously. I should've been more active on that part. I did have some plans but I never managed to act on them.

my biggest plan was to make a f3 alliance with Tohru and Aaron after the f5 HoH comp to take out Potatoer and Ark. who were the biggest threats. but that failed after Aaron was disqualified for inactivity. I never counted on the possibility of that happening.

I was even planning to take Aaron into the f2 with me. Because I saw him as one who was the easiest to beat.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer: Wow, now that's an unexpected turn of events, thankfully some of your moves saved our alliance instead!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer: Well I guess that ended up benefiting both of us, lol. Well played there, not gonna lie