• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 5

Genaller

Silver Soul
So yeah the votes are in and Potatoer wins 5-2.

Gratz @mehmeh1 you deserved the W and @wolf jani you are a worthy runner-up.

What... did everyone expect a more dramatic post counting down the votes one by one? Oh well.... I suppose Dragalge can just do it anyways if he wants... in the SPPF Big Brother Season 5 After Party starting from the next post onwards!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer: Wow, I actually won! Thanks everyone, this was a hard but really fun game. Also Peter, thanks and well played, you had me there.
So as a celebration let's all get some of Potato the spaghettified Azumarill's donuts!
Proceeds to fill some donuts with spaghetti

Genaller

Silver Soul
50 Bicycles.... enjoy Potatoer (@mehmeh1). Pretty much 50,000,000 pokébucks. Think about all the sweet bulba wine you can buy with that woohoo!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
*Cocytus blasts through the wall*

Cocytus: I find that winner reveal an offense to the code of a good host. Mimi, your time has come.

Mimi: HOLD IT. I didn't say it. That person did *points at one that revealed the winner instead of Mimi*

Cocytus: Interesting. *Blasts the prize that was given into dust* Well then, I misjudged you. Still, if you wish to be a great host, give a worthy presentation that will really make this meaningful.

Mimi: Uh sure. Despite being robbed, salvage this amazingly! I'll reveal who voted who to win:

Rinka, Tinka, Mila, Meila, Kora, & Kora voted...Peter!

Aaron voted...Potatoer!

Petunia voted...Potatoer!

Niva voted...Peter!

Tohru voted...Potatoer!

Ark voted...Potatoer!

And finally, Sage voted...Potatoer! Congratulations on winning Big Brother, Potatoer!

@mehmeh1 Your prize or...prizes are as followed:

$10,000,000,000,000, a two week vacation to the Alola region, a cruise around the Johto and Sinnoh regions, a year supply of Razz Berries, 500 Gold Bottle Caps, an XXXL sized Mimikyu plush, the newest game in the FB series Fire Badge: Three Buildings, a special dinner with the houseguests of the previous seasons, an interview session with Mister Sir Henry Porkins Kuzunoha the 14th, a spot in Super Smash Falinks Ultimate, imported spices and teas from the Kalos region, an autograph signed by yours truly, getting to do the coin toss for Super Dish LXIX, a sculpture of Swimmerson the Gyarados, a collectors edition of the show Pokemon Guy season 18, Larry's gold that was left out on his front porch, a set of fossils including the Fossilized Drake, Fossilized Bird, Fossilized Fish, and Fossilized Dino with a machine to revive with that comes with a faulty instruction booklet, a real-life replica of a Honedge sword that I think isn't alive, a jar of sand from the Desert Resort in Unova, a Cocytus action figure

Cocytus: Wait what?

Mimi: A quantum supercomputer that's still in its very very VERY early prototype stage, the opportunity to make a brand new country of your choice around the world regardless of location with 1600 x 1600 acres of land, a pet male Nidoran named Crouton, a trip to Hoenn's Buznut circus, another sword but rusty in some ways, ownership of a new device: The Stitchmaster, a jar containing an evil spirit that I caught the other night, a stack of Lava Cookies, and some ecstasy!

Cocytus: How did you- *gets interrupted by Mimi:

Mimi: All of this is yours, Potatoer! All of it! I might need to borrow the Stichmaster first before you can have it.

Cocytus: Well that was impressive. Guess you're OK. But I'll be back. Really soon!

Mimi: Uh...

Cocytus: What?

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
**Peter is about to head out from the house when the door suddenly opens and Tara appears** Tara: WHAT!! The Season is over and I wasn't allowed back in! I'll Kill you Snotball and Potter. Peter: Snotball and Potter? Wait you mean Snowball and Potatoer? No you won! Tara: Yes I will! Air Slash! Peter No you won't! Obstruct. ** the moves clashing causes an explosion that kills Tara & Peter but everyone else is left unharmed.** ** Then suddenly a murder of murkrows appears and carries their corpses off**

Henry the Honchkrow: after the season's end Tara & Peter made a cold, clean break with Big Brother never to stain its script again.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer: Happily goes to pick up his prizes after being confused at why those bicycles were destroyed, then sees the Peter/Tara fight
..........what was on that spaghetti?
Hallucinates Carl the Delphox and Potato the Azumarill duke it out
WHAT was on that spaghetti?

keepitsimple

site of lies
Rodney: *drives by in a car* Dude this kicks ass! My son Randy is 10 now and can start his pokemon journey while he's driving! But first I need to catch a Pokemon for him. Go Sign! Use Dark Pulse!

*Sign the Mandibuzz uses Dark Pulse on Snowball, as Rodney chucks an Ultra Ball at her and catches her successfully*

Rodney: Dude catching a Meowstic for my son is so ****ing funny is makes me want to merge without looking!
Randy: I'm going to name it Beer!

*Rodney drives away with Randy as well as Snowball Beer the Meowstic*

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Whitney: Oh no! Alas, poor Peter! I shall sing him a eulogy:
And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in...

*has been singing in alto the whole time with zero melody*
...NOW, YOKO!

Yoko: *uses hypnosis* You will all don your sports gear and join the fray in Poké-Ball, the Poké-Overhaul. And all of you who are falinks will convince your sapthirsty parents to call off their quest to end Whitney's life.