• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 5

xEryChan

Demon Child
Petunia: *continuously dancing in the living room, unaware of what is going on*

keepitsimple

site of lies
Thanks for your help! Potatoer places second and Petunia wins Apples to Apples!

giphy.gif

Potatoer opens the second place gift box and gets a punishment - the Zweilous painting. The person who receives this punishment must change their entire signature to just this gif of Zweilous eating apples for 7 days starting after this veto comp ends!
https://64.media.tumblr.com/b29664028ec0f2b559ff5805986fbabe/tumblr_inline_mql2e61K4W1s622n7.gif
If they don't complete the punishment, they will be put up on the block as a third nominee with 1 vote cast against them, or if they are already on the block they will just receive the penalty vote. If the recipient of the punishment gets evicted before their punishment is up, the punishment will end.

@mehmeh1 you can keep this garbage or trade it for one of the prizes below:

3rd Place Ark (Golden Power of Veto)
4th Place: Sage (Hotdog Suit)
5th Place: Falinks (Veto Ticket)
6th place: Timmy (HoH Comp Advantage)

keepitsimple

site of lies
Potatoer trades his Zweilous painting for the HoH comp advantage!

giphy.gif

Petunia opens the First place gift box and gets a punishment - the TM76 Round

The person who receives this punishment must write rap lyrics that compliment Mimi and Snowball in the thread after this comp is over. If they do not do the punishment by next weeks nominations, they will be put on the block as a third nominee with 1 vote cast against them. If they're already nominated, they will just receive the penalty vote.

@xEryChan you can keep this or trade it for one of the prizes below:

2nd Place: Potatoer (HoH comp advantage)
3rd Place: Ark (Golden Power of Veto)
6th place: Timmy (Zweilous Painting)

keepitsimple

site of lies
1st Place Petunia (Golden Power of Veto)
2nd Place: Potatoer (HoH comp advantage)
3rd Place: Ark (TM76 Round)
6th place: Timmy (Zweilous Painting)

congratulations Petunia, you have won the power of veto! @xEryChan you may now decide whether you'd like to use it on yourself or Timmy. as for Timmy, Sage and Ark, (@Cat's Eye Draco @AgentKallus @Go to Sleep) your punishments begin now! when you see this post, you may begin your punishments

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Kora: *eyes glowing yellow* I vote we nominate Rotiart.

Rinka: I thought you fixed her helmet, Tinka.

Tinka: I tried, the host wouldn't let me out for the necessary supplies.

Rinka: Never mind. We nominate Niva (@LucarioIsMegaEvolving ).

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Sage: Wearing hotdog suit Not my most dignified look, though nor is it my least. As I am now a ghost type, I guess it's time to get spooky.

Sage starts writing messages on walls in blood, he found the blood in a puddle leaking out from under the door of what used to be Granny Jones room. The messages say things such as '(2^3)^(2^3)/6x^-2= (X^2)/2, solve for x ', ' Don't drop litter' and ' X=0?'.

Last edited:

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Rinka: Never mind. We nominate Niva.
Niva: Aw, you would just love that, wouldn’t you? Well, it’s a good thing I’m excellent at Tetris.
Still, I respect your intelligence. Congratulations on being the only one to correctly figure it out! But I’m not going anywhere anytime soon.