• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 5

keepitsimple

site of lies
hey settle down nobody is useless. maybe Aaron will win this next comp!

@xEryChan @LucarioIsMegaEvolving @wolf jani @Emboar_Rulez

it's called More or Less
https://www.proprofs.com/games/more-or-less/

Potatoer doesn't get to compete lol owned. eh this comp kinda sucks anyway so maybe he dodged a bullet

basically follow the instructions to click the block with the most or least objects. if you click the wrong block you will lose points. the game is timed, so how many points you gain for clicking the correct block will depend on how long it takes you. the faster you are, the more points you'll get.

the person with the most points will win hoh. screenshot your score and submit it to your diary room. you can play this comp and submit a new score as many times as you want before the deadline

Deadline is Tuesday August 11, 1:00 PM EDT

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Rinka: Well, we saw this coming. If Potatoer makes it to the final 2, the only way he's getting our vote is against Niva or Ark. If there's anything we're proud of, it's turning Big Pauly's alliance against him and becoming its new leader and using that power to evict Whitney&co. and shatter Niva's diamond veto. We'll see you all in the jury house.

Tinka: *attempts to capture host with some sort of Poke Ball-like contraption*

Mila: all right then here's the plan for everyone of our allies still in the game i didn't come up with this but i talk fastest so rinka had me say it: the untouchables is hereby officially dissolved and the non-traitorous one should stick with the other alliance we had them form but pretended to walk out on in a huff when we invited the new member in what was supposed to be a honey trap maneuver that nearly worked until potatoer betrayed the untouchables as for the fledglings they should keep working together to take out the large alliance they've been good at secretly picking off members into smaller alliances and using them against each other and of course then the government should try and evict one of the fledglings specifically the bored one and then recruit the cheerful one we also messaged the non-traitorous member of the controllers yesterday and told them to ally with the final remaining member of the sharpshooters the last remaining sharpshooter should ignore all alliances that potatoer is a part of despite being invited to the watchmen (that was a trap like it was for Whitney&co. before their eviction) but accept the one coming from the controllers the rockets have time before they need to pick off ark but they should do it sooner rather than later the angels should stop playing nice and going easy on the competition so that they can take control of the game for the remainder and lastly the shadows need to continue their manipulations of everyone in order to increase the probability of certain votes being cast

Meila: *attempts to shoot host with some sort of small [removed]*

Kora, eyes glowing yellow, voice of Marinette: It's too bad you didn't accept our proposal, Niva. Perhaps being dumped by The Shatterers hurt you too much. Yes, we know all about the Shatterers. We did create that alliance after all. And despite not being part of it, we directed its every move. Yesterday you said you'd figured out who was in our little alliance, but could you have ever guessed it was everyone but you? We also created the alliance you joined after The Shatterers, The Three Musketeers, though that one had been formed before The Shatterers. Oh, and we do know you joined for certain. How else would we know this quote: "Hmm. Very well then. After some careful consideration, I have decided to join your alliance"

Kura: *sleeps*

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer: Hey! Don't take my moon ball!
oh well, joke's on them, that thing is gonna reflect light so much they'll become blind

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Competition is over! The next HoH to be crowned is...Niva!

@LucarioIsMegaEvolving Congratulations on winning! As the HoH you get to select up to two houseguests for eviction as well as another to play in the veto competition.

You got until August 12th at 2:30 P.M. EST to make your choices.

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Niva: I would like to nominate Potatoer and Ark for eviction, and Sage to participate in the veto competition.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Mimi: Now that everyone has chosen their players, it's time to begin the veto competition! This one's called Alphabet Soup! I made it special -__-

In this, a randomly generated sequence of letters is present. Your job is to make as many Pokemon names as you can. You can only use a letter up to as many times as it appears in the sequence. And no duplicate Pokemon names! Here's the randomly generated sequence of letters:

AAAAAAAAAAAAABBBCCCCCDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFFFGGHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIJJJKKKKLLMMMMMNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPQQQQQQRRRRRRSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUVVVVVVWWWWWWWXXXXXYYYYZZZZZ

The due date to submit your list of Pokemon names is August 13th at 9:30 P.M. EST. All answers must be submitted in the diary room although you can make multiple submissions until the due date passes.

@LucarioIsMegaEvolving @mehmeh1 @Go to Sleep

keepitsimple

site of lies
You can only use a letter up to as many times as it appears in the sequence.
since we were asked to clarify this, what we mean is a letter can only be used ON YOUR ENTIRE LIST as many times as it appears in the sequence. so like for example if you spell the names of 4 pokemon each with one "S" in their name, you can't spell a fifth pokemon with an "S" in its name because there are only 4 "S"s in the sequence

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Sage: mmm delicious soup.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Sage: S̵̮͒̄̓́͊́̇͠͠o̴̫͈͚̳̱̠̗͖͊́̑͘u̴̙͑̍̓̇̍͌̿̋͆̇̕͝͠p̷͚̥̹͙̥͇̺̜͖̞̃ ! I̸̡̝͓̯̰͘ ̷̧̳̪͚̗̍̒͒̆̿d̶̡̗͕̠̲͙͑̀̇̌ȩ̷͎͊̉͐̊̓̎̇s̶̟͔̯̺̓ị̸̡̡̝̠̬̲̾̒̐̒͘r̶͓̟̬̩̟͂̀̓ë̴̼̭̱̮͕̟́̃͊̎̏̉̀͜ ̷̨͙̝̩̣̀s̸̭͕͔̈͜o̷̝̪̲̬͒̈ų̷͕̯͉̫̬͆͋̊͒p̷̞̈́̈́͗̈́̈̍̈́͜ ̶̧̜͇̠̲̓!

keepitsimple

site of lies
@LucarioIsMegaEvolving @Go to Sleep @mehmeh1 @AgentKallus @xEryChan @wolf jani

It's time for some results!

One person spelled 10 names
Another person spelled 21 names
Another spelled 22 names
Another spelled 24 names

Two people spelled 25 names. So we need a tiebreaker right?

Nope. One of those two people went over the amount of L's in the sequence by one. They quite literally took an L.

Congratulations Niva on winning the Power of Veto! @LucarioIsMegaEvolving please decide whether you would like to use the veto or keep nominations the same. If you use your veto, name a replacement nominee in the same post. you have 24 hours from the time this is posted

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Niva: I would like to use my veto to save Ark and place Petunia up for eviction.