• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 5

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Lucario forgot to ping. I'll do it then

@xEryChan

xEryChan

Demon Child
Petunia: This is something I did not see coming. My fate is entirely in your hands now. Just so you know, no matter which way you vote, I will not hold any grudges against any of you. My time in this house has been great and I will miss it if you decide to keep Potatoer over me.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Mimi: Hey houseguests that try to wreck havoc in here let's announce the results of this eviction!

By a vote of 3 -2...

Petunia you have been evicted. @xEryChan you may make one final post before leaving the house. But not before you sing us the worst song ever! C'mon we gotta here it! And totally not to boost our ratings!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Mimi: Hi all! Let's kick off the next HoH competiton! But here we have a twist this time: Two of you are going home this time aka a double eviction! This means that three houseguests will be put up for eviction by the HoH winner.

The competition this time is called Pokemon Chains! It's simple! You list one Pokemon's name and list another one and so forth. The last letter of the first Pokemon's name you listed will be what the next Pokemon you list will have to have their name start off with. For example:

Zapdos
Sentret

The last letter in Zapdos's name, s, is shared with Sentret's first letter. Then you'd list a Pokemon who starts with the letter T to get:

Zapdos
Sentret
Taillow

That said, there's a specific condition you must follow: Each Pokemon you list must go in order from Gen 1, Gen 2, Gen 3, etc up to Gen 8 then start back at Gen 1 and so forth. Another example is this:

Zapdos
Sentret
Taillow
Weavile
Eelektross
Skrelp
Primarina
Arctozolt
Tangela

Some more rules to this:

- You may not reuse the same Pokemon
- You may not use the example listed
- You may not collaborate with other houseguests. If I or the co-hosts find out two houseguest's chains are similar then both will be disqualified from the HoH competition
- You can only submit one chain. No multiples!

The houseguest who comes up with the longest chain following the condition set will be crowned the new HoH! As the outgoing HoH, Niva (@LucarioIsMegaEvolving ) will not be competing in this HoH competition. The deadline to submit your chains (via diary rooms) will be August 17th at 5:00 P.M. EST

@mehmeh1 @Go to Sleep @Akkipeddi @AgentKallus

keepitsimple

site of lies
also, if you make a mistake in your chain (where it's not in regional order or the last/first letters don't match) your chain is considered to end at the point where the mistake was made

also you cant use regional variants. no alolan exeggutor sadly as cool as it may be
By the same token you can’t use alternate forms or megas because they too have the same dex number and count as the same species

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Petunia: This is quite the shock. It’s been real guys, I’m really going to miss it here. As I said before, I hold no grudges against any of you and I can wait to see you all outside when the game is over. Best of luck to all of you.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Mimi: Hey all! Are you ready for the results of this special HoH competition? Well I got the results here- *something busts through the walls*

Cocytus the Genesect: You and me let us brawl.

Mimi: Um I'm about to announce the results. Who the hell are you?

Cocytus: My name matters not. I am here to test if you are truly fit to hold the honor of being the host of this game.

Mimi: The newest HoH is Tohru (@Akkipeddi )! As the new HoH and with the rules of double eviction applied, you must choose three houseguests for eviction.

Cocytus: Ignoring a battle to test your meddle I see. That's fine, I'll be back to expose how weak you truly are as a host. *flies away*

Mimi: Seriously who was that? Anyone?

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Sage: Alas

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Sorry for the delay. Let's do this veto competition!

This time, we're doing something called Big Brother Detention! In this, you must write a paragraph about Mimi and/or Snowball. The houseguest with the most amount of distinct words is the winner! Here are the conditions though:

- Can't use the letters I or T other. Mimi is the exception for I.
- No em dashes
- each sentence still has to be coherent and grammatically and syntactically correct
- maximum of 20 of the following symbols: ( . , ! ? : ; )
- only distinct words are counted. for example "I like Mimi very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much" would count for 3 points, not 48
- Like the HoH competition, you can give one submission. So be careful! And of course submit these in your diary rooms.

(credit to Snowball for helping out with this!)

The deadline for this competition is August 21st at 5:00 P.M. EST

@LucarioIsMegaEvolving @Emboar_Rulez @AgentKallus

Last edited: