• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Big Brother Season 5

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl

keepitsimple

site of lies
Niva (@LucarioIsMegaEvolving), Aaron (@Emboar_Rulez) and Sage (@AgentKallus) have been nominated for eviction

The nominees will not be voting, and the HoH Tohru will only vote if there's a tie

@mehmeh1 @wolf jani @Go to Sleep Potatoer, Peter and Ark may go to their DR's now and cast their votes, but this time you are voting to save one of the 3 nominees. The two with the least amount of votes to be saved will be evicted

keepitsimple

site of lies
The votes are in and 2 people are about to be evicted so I hope you've picked a song!

Sage... you have been evicted from the house
Niva... you're out too. The vote was 3-0 to keep Aaron.

@LucarioIsMegaEvolving @AgentKallus Niva and Sage, you'll be joining the jury and will be casting your votes for someone to win the game on finale night. You may make 1 more post in this thread before I add you to the jury PM

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Potatoer: Well if you can't get out we can go for an inside moonlight walk!

LucarioIsMegaEvolving

A single misplaced step
Niva: Hmm. It's a shame, really. After getting this far, too. With all my alliances. Of course, I was planning to betray you all in the end. But, well, that's how this game goes. And, I am an actor. We shall see how this ends.
Oh, and we're meant to have a song, of course. Here you go:
"I never trick people into trusting me
By hiding my true personalities
So I can use them to accomplish my evil deeds
'Cause that'd be evil and that's so not me"
Farewell, all.

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
Sage: Am I surprised, no. Am I disappointed, maybe a little bit...... Well now for my performance.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
Grats on surviving the double eviction and making it to Final 5! This next HoH competition is called What The [Removed]. As outgoing Head of Household, Tohru @Akkipeddi will not be competing.

I will post 7 quotes from evicted houseguests with a word removed, and you'll have to guess in your diary room what the word is. The comp is also multiple choice. If we have a tie, then everyone with the most points will advance and I will post 3 more quotes.

- No collaborating on answers or discussing the comp with your fellow housemates please
- The people who made the posts are not allowed to reveal what the missing words are, nor are any mods

---

1. Meila: attempts to shoot host with some sort of small [removed]

A. Nuke
B. Bazooka
C. Gun

----

2. Whitney: Yoko, play the song.

Yoko raises her violin and plays a most [removed], off-key rendition of:

A. Cacophonous
B. Cacophonic
C. Embarrassing

---

3. Granny Jones:EHEHEHEHE...looks like I'm going to have to "show off"...hehehe ehehe...HORK My "Lucky [removed]" is still where I left it.

A. Coin
B. Penny
C. Hat

---

4. Pauly: starts [removed] for same reasons as Peter

A. Packing
B. Panicking
C. Picnicking

---

5. Timmy: Well, since Granny Jones's virus forces us to sing if we get [removed] out, it only seems fair to give the musicians first crack at it.

A. Voted
B. Kicked
C. Booted

---

6. Sage: Hmm, what does a Dragapult do to a Dreepy? Raise it from infancy with love and care, and launch it at ridiculous speeds. Assuming the casting director isn't an infant, which would be [removed], I will guess you mean the launching thing, or maybe both?

A. Shocking
B. Unforseen
C. Unexpected

---

7. Sage: I do hope that you will come to regret this gross impropriety.

'Flaps wings manically and flies up the ceiling and writes the word [removed] onto the ceiling '

(shouting) Hey Ark it says [removed] on the ceiling!

A. Guible
B. Sage
C. Gerald

The deadline for this competition is August 26th at 1:30 P.M. EST. You can only submit your answers once and do so in your diary rooms.

@Emboar_Rulez @wolf jani @mehmeh1 @Go to Sleep

Last edited: