• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Bishie (Claim a Character) Thread v. 5! [NEW!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimeLeprachan

Wants his new forms!
Ririn From Bleach - AnimeLeprachan - (08/07/08

Phantom Gardevoir

Alphonse's Wifey XD
Alphonse Elric/Aru from Fullmetal Alchemist - Phantom Gardevoir (08/07/2008)

firepokemon

Fire and Ice
Hmm hello Kylie dear. I'm not sure if this is allowed but could I possibly have Zofis from Konjiki no Gash Bell/Zatch Bell? I say it may not be allowed because momodo/demons are like pokemon in a way. But they speak English and Zofis is horrible and mean and nasty and likes to break hearts. I don't like to break people's hearts but Zofis would make a great bishie. ^_^

Zofis from Konjiki no Gash Bell/Zatch Bell - 8 August 2008.

starrywater777

Rena Ryuuga from Higurashi no naku koro ni - starrywater777 (08/08/08)

claiming my bishie

Brook/Burukku from One piece-Yellow Torterra (8/7/2008)

Emerald Pikachu

Forest Dweller
Sonic the Hedgehog from Sonic X - Emerald Pikachu (08/08/08)

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Okay since Blazios took the character I wanted to claim then I'd be honored to claim my other all-time fave character :] (I just hope I got the format right...)

Zelda/Zeruda from The Legend of Zelda - starfire_jirachi (08/07/2008)

I thank you in advance :D

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
Hmm hello Kylie dear. I'm not sure if this is allowed but could I possibly have Zofis from Konjiki no Gash Bell/Zatch Bell? I say it may not be allowed because momodo/demons are like pokemon in a way. But they speak English and Zofis is horrible and mean and nasty and likes to break hearts. I don't like to break people's hearts but Zofis would make a great bishie. ^_^

Zofis from Konjiki no Gash Bell/Zatch Bell - 8 August 2008.

That's fine, pokepoke n_n It sure suits you! ^_~ Looked him up and Zofis is a major antagonist, so 's'okay.

Spookz

Lumos
Schrödinger/Shuredinga from Hellsing - Spookz (8/8/08)

Mark J

Has thick fat.
Salamence/Boomanda from Pokemon - Mark J (8/8/2008)

-Mark

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
T.K. Takaishi/Takaishi Takeru from Digimon - Xashlei (8/8/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.