• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Bishie (Claim a Character) Thread v. 5! [NEW!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonozaki Maya

realized seraph
Sun Ce from Koihime Musou - Sonozaki Maya (08/08/2008)

latios reborn

( I hope I do this right.)

Gogeta (SS4) from Dragonball GT - Latios Reborn (08/08/08)

Cassiel

Goddess of Mischief
Superbia Squalo/Squalo Superbia from Kateikyoushi Hitman Reborn! - Ruby Moon (8/8/2008)

Thanks in advance! I hope I done right! ^^;;

encas

Come to me...
Okay, since this was separated from the actual Pokemon claiming, this'll be a toughie; don't be surprised if I change it eventually...

Tau Dinton from I Love! BuBu ChaCha - encas (08/08/2008)

Thanks in advance!~

Last edited:
Kagami Hiiragi from Lucky Star - ~:Aero:~ (08/08/2008)

This is right...right??

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
Ryuk from Death Note - Shadowfaith (08/08/2008)

Umm, Also could I have some sort of recognition for actually coming up with this thread in the first place...kinda was my idea >_> I did ask for the last one too but that was completely ignored...

Shuam

righteous
Ryuk from Death Note - Shadowfaith (08/08/2008)

Umm, Also could I have some sort of recognition for actually coming up with this thread in the first place...kinda was my idea >_> I did ask for the last one too but that was completely ignored...
You're recognized now. I don't know what exactly you want, so that's all I can say. Please explain more.

And, updated.

Satoshi

リーリエの為に戦ってるトレーナー
Shana from Shakugan no SHANA - Satoshi (8/08/2008)

mimejr.james

< The one and only
Itachi Uchiha/ Uchiha Itachi from Naruto - mimejr.james (8/09/08)

Note: Here in the Philippines, it's August 9 now, so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.