• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Bishie (Claim a Character) Thread v. 5! [NEW!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magical Pokemon

I love Care Bears!
SPPf Bishie (claim a chracter) thread v.5 [NEW!]

I claim Ken Ichijouji/Ichijouji Ken from Digimon Adventure 02 as my bishie- Magical Pokemon (8/10/08)

Does anybody know if I could get a Ken Ichijouji or Digimon Emperor/Kaiser bishie for my signiture?

Lucariolover97

Need...Bathroom...
Lance/Wataru from Pokemon-Lucariolover97(8-10-08)

Shuam

righteous
Mello from Death Note - Jirachi Chick :) (08/10/2008)
Added to the list.

I claim Ken Ichijouji/Ichijouji Ken from Digimon Adventure 02 as my bishie- Magical Pokemon (8/10/08)

Does anybody know if I could get a Ken Ichijouji or Digimon Emperor/Kaiser bishie for my signiture?
Strike one. Didn't follow the form. Keep it simple, and fill in the blanks.
3 day ban.
Lance/Wataru from Pokemon-Lucariolover97(8-10-08)
Already claimed, check the list before you claim.

Bashaken1

Your Worst Enemy
Orihime Inoue/Inoue Orihime from Bleach-Bashaken1(8/10/08)

SailorPika

Dark Poke'mon Lover
Minako Aino/Sailor Venus (Sailor Moon) - SailorPika (08/10/08)

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Trafalgar Law/Trafalgar law (One piece) - Pokemaster95 (8/10/08).

Not this is my Characters Japanese name and American name.

Misaki-chi

loves Rutger
I love you, Shuam. XD Thank you for looking after this, dearie~ Added SailorPika's and Spirit Rubi's claims; pokemaster95 failed to complete the form correctly, so gets a strike. Come back in three days. Also updated the strikes list.

Also, I'm very sorry about the issue of credit! I'll go edit into my post. ^^;; It wasn't deliberate omission.

Last edited:

Shuam

righteous
My apologies if this breaks the rules, but you forgot to add me to the list and the claim is on page 2.
Oh, oops. Added to the list.
Arceus/Aruseus from Pokemon - Arceus Master (8/11/2008)
Read the rules, no individual pokemon claims. Try the Claim a Pokemon thread in General Pokemon Discussion for that. Banned for three days for failure to read the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.