• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~* SPPF Bishie Thread *~

Status
Not open for further replies.

csisps_26

Roark <3
OLD: Paul/Shinji from Pokémon/Pocket Monsters - csisps_26
NEW: Shizuo Heiwajima from Durarara!! - csisps_26

Thanks~

NimhShambler

Some Broke Machine
*in her most sheepish voice* Um...hello....If you don't mind, I've noticed no one else has claimed him, so if you don't care, and if I'm doing this right:

Kai/Shan from Pokemon/Pocket Monsters-Nemmeh

(Um....I'm very sorry. My web browser is VERY OLD (ca. 1998) and I only have dial up, and I know it's no excuse, but it won't let me do this in italics. I'm sorry if I've angered you...Please, except my request anyway...)

Um....I know he's not a main character or anything, but he was in two episodes..."Gotta Catch Ya Later"/"Farewell...and then setting off" and "Cerulean Blues". He's the fat, brown-haired 'Invincible' Brother.

Um....Sorry that I didn't do this properly. Um.....if you let me claim him, then "Thank you" in advance, SweetMay....

~Nemmeh

*in her most sheepish voice* Um...hello....If you don't mind, I've noticed no one else has claimed him, so if you don't care, and if I'm doing this right:

Kai/Shan from Pokemon/Pocket Monsters-Nemmeh

(Um....I'm very sorry. My web browser is VERY OLD (ca. 1998) and I only have dial up, and I know it's no excuse, but it won't let me do this in italics. I'm sorry if I've angered you...Please, except my request anyway...)

Um....I know he's not a main character or anything, but he was in two episodes..."Gotta Catch Ya Later"/"Farewell...and then setting off" and "Cerulean Blues". He's the fat, brown-haired 'Invincible' Brother.

Um....Sorry that I didn't do this properly. Um.....if you let me claim him, then "Thank you" in advance, SweetMay....

~Nemmeh
Oh no need to go nuts! He definitely counts as a claimable bishie! Don't worry about the form. IE has some issues I guess but man you need to update! *bricked*

Any way I'll update the list soon. Trying to give it an late annual clean. I'll close the thread for now but I'll open it when I finish~!

Status
Not open for further replies.