• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~* SPPF Bishie Thread *~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... my claims never got added. I edited my old post with the italics right after I noticed I forgot my coding. > . <;; But I'll repost them now as I guess you want it right the first time. It's been over a month anyways. XP

Ike/Aiku from Fire Emblem - Spirit Rubi

Reimi Saionji from Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Phailure123

is full of fail.
Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You/Subarashiki Kono Sekai - Phailure123

Wait.

Am I even able to claim a character from The World Ends With You/Subarashiki Kono Sekai?

Yeah, it's a video game, but I must say... that game's got many bishies. I think it should count, but now I'm not sure. >.>;

SilverLanayru

It's a mystery.
Oh shoot...my apologies for the 1-month late reply, Sweet May >.< Well, I guess I'm fine with claiming Winona from the anime...and I'll change my 2nd claim too, since it's taken.

Posting forms, just in case ^^

Winona/Nagi from Pokémon/Pocket Monsters - starfire_jirachi
Hinata Hyuga/Hyuuga Hinata from Naruto - starfire_jirachi

Dark FireBird

Ah ha!! ♪
Edward Elric/Edowādo Erurikku from FullMetal Alchemist/Hagane no Renkinjutsushi - Dark FireBird

Edward (Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tivrusky IV)/Edowādo (Edowādo Won Hau Peperu Chiburusukī Yonsei) from Cowboy Bebop/Kaubōi Bibappu - Dark FireBird

hope that's ok, i wasn't sure which of Ed's names from Cowboy Bebop i should put! xP thanks!

Michiyo

Banned
Louise Francoise de la Valliere from The Familiar Of Zero/Zero No Tsukaima - Michiyo

Hope that's works ~

Eiri Yuki from Gravitation - Dragonphantom

Shuichi Shindou from Gravitation - Dragonphantom

Hope this is ok since Gravitation isn't listed.

A bad thread owner ish I.
(Just a question, though; what about the nations without human names for Hetalia?)
Just their nation name is fine then. As long as they exist in Hetalia, it's all good~ 83
Hiwatari, Kai from Beyblade ~ Henshin, Haku.
Read the rules!
Aaron/Ryou from Sinnoh Elite four from Pokemon/Pocket Monsters - DeadlyLucario
Already claimed, although it's not your fault. XD;;
ze list said:
Aaron/Ryou from Pokemon/Pocket Monsters - kirby8933083
Hmm... my claims never got added. I edited my old post with the italics right after I noticed I forgot my coding. > . <;; But I'll repost them now as I guess you want it right the first time. It's been over a month anyways. XP

Ike/Aiku from Fire Emblem - Spirit Rubi

Reimi Saionji from Star Ocean: The Last Hope
Mind fixing the last one? :x
Sho Minamimoto from The World Ends With You/Subarashiki Kono Sekai - Phailure123

Wait.

Am I even able to claim a character from The World Ends With You/Subarashiki Kono Sekai?

Yeah, it's a video game, but I must say... that game's got many bishies. I think it should count, but now I'm not sure. >.>;
Did Minamimoto appear in the manga? Show me proof and I'll let you have him. (but you are able to claim from TWEWY. :D

Other claims added. (lawl i forgot the italics rule exist but now i won't)

Phailure123

is full of fail.
Sweet May said:
Did Minamimoto appear in the manga? Show me proof and I'll let you have him. (but you are able to claim from TWEWY.
Yes, he did appear in the manga. It'd be really depressing if he didn't, considering how awesome he is.

Teh proof:
[link] [link]

8D

Mr. Yoshi

Vash "Switzerland" Zwingli from Hetalia: Axis Powers - Mr. Yoshi
Bertha/Kikuno from Pokémon/Pocket Monsters - Mr. Yoshi

thank you!

Last edited:

raglflagl

Banned
Natalia/Natasha "Belarus" Alfroskaya from Hetalia: Axis Powers - raglflagl

Peter "Sealand" Kirkland from Hetalia: Axis Powers - raglflagl

Gah, hard time deciding ;;;;;. Thank youu

Last edited:

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Eh, I'm over having crushes on fictional characters. *Unclaims Rika/Ruki, and walks out of thread humming Dare by Stan Bush*

Mel-Girl

left. right.
OLD: Itsuki Koizumi from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Mel-Girl
NEW: Ryuuji Takasu/Takasu Ryuuji from Toradora! - Mel-Girl

I still love Itsuki like majorly but I'm going insane over Ryuuji these days. XD

OLD: Kaname Kuran/Kuran Kaname from Vampire Knight/Vanpaia Naito - Kiseki
NEW: Jimmy/Kenta from Pokemon/Pocket Monsters - Kiseki

Thank you. :)

coolespeon

I dont know.
Shinji Ikari/Ikari Shinji from neon genesis evangelion - coolespeon

Nanako Kuroi/Nanako Kuroi from Lucky Star/Raki☆Suta - Kazura

This is my claim.. I hope I did it right.

Last edited:

PurpleMew

no promises
Changing Claims :)

OLD: Bryon/Tougan from Pokemon/Pocket Monsters - PurpleMew
NEW: Soledad/Saori from Pokemon/Pocket Monsters - PurpleMew

Thank you SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.