1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

SPPF Christian Alliance

Discussion in 'Clubs' started by Pikawho?, Nov 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skybattler262

skybattler262 Well-Known Member

Well familiar of that...
    I believe that it has a tendency to influence lives if gone uncheck (besides, this theory are further confirmed to be true via the vison of some girl from Ecuador (?) who went to both heaven AND hell), and it takes wisdom to even resist it.
    The franchise is really innocent, but we all know how the demons act (turn this franchise into a way that influence the morals, maybe even a getway for them to enter an idle mind). This is also true to other things, like music, television drama, and many more.
    To sum it up, it is neither destructive nor innocent, but it entails wisdom if you'll follow them or not. I really appreciate radical Christians a bit because they help us understand the spiritual powers behind what we persive as innocent things. However, they have a tendency to go overboard (e.g. KJVonlyism, conspiracy theories, and the infamous praise vs. worship song controversy)
    P.S. If you notice, Pokemon trainers start at ten, which the children may interpret as some sort of a free pass to rebel to their parents. Of course, without parental consent, this interpretation will go to a rebellion state.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2013
  2. Dread Advocate

Dread Advocate †Stay Metal†

I'm an hour early here in Georgia, but merry Christmas everyone. Let us remember that we celebrate the day that Christ was born to die so that we might one day pray for Him to save our lives.

3. ⊱✿RedAshEntropy

⊱✿RedAshEntropy · MultiShipper ·

It's already Christmas here too. Merry Christmas everyone! Wish everyone the best. God Bless~!:)

4. skybattler262

Anyways, Merry Christmas to All!!! Greetings from the Pearl of the Orient Seas!!!!

5. Roseheart95

Roseheart95 El Psy Congroo

Merry Christmas to everyone :)

6. TheFightingPikachu

TheFightingPikachu Smashing!

Just stopping in to wish everyone a great Christmas! On the day chosen for remembering the birth of Christ, I suggest remembering a few simple aspects of what that means:

1. He was born into our world, in a real place, the location of which is (approximately) known, at a real time (once again, known approximately).

2. He was really, truly, a human. The deity of Christ is important. But His humanity is as well. His birth means He went through what we all go through. Some people talk about God being just "out there." But He is "God with us." He was willing to become one of us.

3. We know Him, not just because "God told us about Him," but because He came into our world, and became one of us. People saw Him. They heard Him. They touched Him. Jesus' birth represents the beginning of a sequence of events that shows just how much God is concerned about evidence. In the Incarnation, God showed that He is, and He showed who He is.

Roseheart95 likes this.
  7. Pikawho?

Pikawho? (five15)

Merry Christmas, everyone! I hope everyone is having a great holiday season. =)

Haha yes. Decemberween. I miss that site. lol

8. PokemonJesus123

PokemonJesus123 The Pokémon Punk

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope all of you had a wonderful and blessed holiday with your families :D

9. Steelrush

Steelrush Banned

So how did everyone's christmas go?

10. skybattler262

A bit nice, we had some simple Christmas dinner in our place...
    What's important for us is that we are together!

11. Steelrush

Steelrush Banned

A happy new year I wish to all my fellow members of this fine club.

12. ArceusAlpha493

ArceusAlpha493 Benevolent Creator

I have a new Christian related topic to discuss and something fun to talk about. As I talked about pokemon, we still got to think of more for those in Biblical history. How would things have turned out if Pokémon came in existence in our world in that time period? And wouldn't God keep the legendaries out of evil hands mainly the higher tier ones like the Creation Trio and Weather Trio? If we can start at the first book of the Bible and going up to the present. Who else would have a partner pokemon and since XY has been out, we can include Kalos native Pokémon.

13. DarthVader

DarthVader Well-Known Member

Since I'm a Christian I would like to join this group?

14. skybattler262

Good topic Dialga's Song of Time...
    However, if that did happen, the timeline of creating the other legendaries would vary...
    e.g. Xerneas, Yvetal and Zygarde will be created after the events of the Cross as a remembrance on how death and life is made clear as a path to take. Yvetal, however, must be asleep in a cocoon, only to be unleashed (supposedly) in the Tribulation period
    Some would be created from the very beggining (the Creation Trio, Weather Trio, etc.), but it might make sense the Giratina was banished after allying itself to Lucifer...
    For me, Israel will be set apart to never use Pokemon in battles, to limit the tendency of idol worship (but if real-world animals are present, this will change for Israel to NEVER hold any Pokemon on their own), but they would disobey and this would cause their exile...
    Some Bible characters will never hold a Pokemon (for me, the following might be true: Moses, David, Elijah, Elisha, and Jesus, so that the power of God is magnified), some miracles will never even hold a legendary Pokemon (10 plagues of Exodus to be exact), armies will be confused thanks to their Pokemon turning against them, and all those stuff...
    However, the situation would change a bit in the New Testament era after the Cross, where grace would allow Gentiles to hold some (maybe even a few), where the Roman period came to be...

15. xSabre

xSabre Psychic Ninja

Brothers and sisters, I know I haven't posted much in here in a long time, but I'm posting now because I'm asking you to join me in prayer. I've been praying and meditating over several things for about a year now. God is always good and faithful, and as His word promises, we just need to ask and we will receive. Throughout this entire prayer battle, I've seen God answer my prayers precisely as I have asked of Him word for word. Now I'm claiming complete and total victory in Jesus' name because as He has said, we can come boldly unto His throne of grace and make our petitions known to Him. He also says that when we delight ourselves in Him, then He grants us the desires of our hearts. I've seen this evidenced, and now I'm praying for the finality of everything I've been praying. Praying that everything I have spoken to Him will manifest by the miraculous and explosive power of His Holy Spirit, and that it would be permanent and sealed by the potent name of Jesus Christ, our Savior. I can't quite give details, but you all can still pray in agreement with me. :) Where 2 or more are gathered in His name, there He is in their midst, amen? Thanks, guys! And I'll gladly lift up any prayer requests that you all may have as well.

16. skybattler262

We'll be praying for you brother!
    There is so much God has in store for 2014... we just need to cling on and ask God for everything we need to fulfill his plans!
    Actually, I'm praying for God to give me complete Victory over sexual temptations, and the first step is, guess what... lessen my exposure time in shipping forums...

17. Steampunk

Steampunk One Truth Prevails

Okay, as most of you here probably know, I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses. On jw.org there are articles on countless Bible topics, including everyday problems. I saw this post and I remembered an article I had came across on the site, not sure how much it'll help, but here it is anyways.

18. Roseheart95

Roseheart95 El Psy Congroo

Joining you in prayer :)

19. Lucario7777777

Lucario7777777 A Jesus Freak

I haven't been on here for several years.. I don't even know when the last time was, probably around 4 years ago since that's when I stopped playing Pokemon, but God reminded me of this alliance just a little bit ago because I need prayer. There's a lot going on in my life recently, but I'm unable to give details here. Just please pray for me when you can.

20. Steelrush

Steelrush Banned

We will without a doubt. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.