• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF CONFESSIONS SUBMISSION THREAD: reveal your inner secrets to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #337:

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses

......That is all you people need know of my personal life.

What did you witness??

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #338:

Ive sent a few confessions here already, but alas, I have more!

I always secretly lick my best friends food, then watch her eat it. Its the feeling in the whole world to smugly watch her eat my saliva-ridden munchies ^^

Also, Im constantly thinking about this one guy on here. Hes ALWAYS on my mind and I think Im in love with him. And he loves me too, yet he doesnt know my true feelings for him....
And I cant tell him anything about this... Until I dump my boyfriend....

Is it me, am I that guy???

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #339:

I dislike newbies, but only the annoying kind that doesn't read the rules.

That's like every new member.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #340:

I just want to say to the users who posted confessions #254 and #255, although it's pretty unlikely that anything can happen (probably because of the whole confession confidentiality thing), your comments still cheered me up a little bit, just knowing that there are at least a few people out there who are willing to reach out. It seems like these forums are pretty much filled with people who are quite cold overall, so yeah... thank you, I guess. Light at the end of the tunnel and all that.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #341:

I'm pretty sure I was sexually assaulted last night, but I'm still deciding whether I deserved it or not.

Either way, I hate myself for even feeling the need to complain about it. It wasn't even that bad. All he did was stick his hand down my pants and grope me a little even after I said "no". I don't know why I feel so dirty and sad.

of course you didn't deserve it and you totally have the right to feel bad. and if the person who submitted this rainn and plenty of other sites have helpful stuff for getting through it

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #342:

Once, when I was a kid, I got really, really mad at the kid next door. At the time, I had a pet rat, so I took its turds and put them in a Rasinettes bag and gave 'em to the kid. He ate them, and I never told him.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession: #343:

This is not a good thing of me
but I am sleeping with my best friend's boyfriend.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #344:

I really sick of living with my roommate he's prick and I can see right through him and I know he hates me because one night he brought some drunk guy back to residence and was going to let him stay not signed in and he was going to sleep in his bedroom and he was going to go sleep in some house off campus and I did not want some drunk stranger in our room so I kind of reported him to the RA and even though he got left off easy things between us are not the same anymore and I am still nice to him but I am done with being nice to him because I know he won't ever do a nice thing for me again so why should I be nice to him I just want to move out of residence but I have no where else to go

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #345:

No problem to the user who posted confession 340. Really? It doesn't seem that way to me, but that's probably because I hang out in the games section the most. There are a lot of nice people there. That's really the only place I post most of the time. >.< I haven't met a lot of bad people here, only about 4.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #346:

I enjoyed evicting my brother. I tried to help him out and he walked all over me and lied to me about getting a job.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #347:

#344 you clearly don't know anything about living with people, if i was your roommate i would hate you too. if stuff bothers you, you need to talk to your roommate rather than just jump straight to reporting them over minor things. you need to learn a lot about communication with people before you can live anywhere else, because when you don't live in residence you won't have an RA to come cry to, you'll have to actually deal with stuff like an adult. not to mention maybe your roommate wanted to let the friend stay because it would be dangerous for him to go all the way home in his state? attitudes like yours are part of why so many drunk people are the victim of sexual assault and other types of violence.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #348:

I think that I should leave this forum only because the word "dipshit" is now censored

[img139]http://s2.favim.com/orig/28/funny-gif-humor-lol-Favim.com-239340.gif[/img139]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #349:

#347 my residence as a strict polices with guests where they must be signed in and you must always be with your guest at all times and I kept quite about the past people he brought in but this time it was different because he didn't even know who this guy was and they where both drunk and him leaving some stranger in our room made me feel uncomfortable and I did talk to him about it the next day and all he said was its fine what ever and also if I had let him stay and not say anything I would have gotten in trouble as well and I why should I take the fall for someone who doesn't give a **** about anything cuz honestly that drunk guy he didn't know could have taken a cab home from the party

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #350:

My social life really sucks, I don't have many friends where I live so most nights I have to stay in alone which really sucks :(

[img139]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls9dr63gu61r3v6f2o1_500.gif[/img139]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #351:
I gave my significant other a blowjob while his roommate was in the room :)

[img139]http://i.imgur.com/c1oLBIc.gif[/img139]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #352:

From reading so many creepypastas, I have developed somewhat of a 'fear' of being alone at night time. Now I can only sleep either with someone else or after being up on here for so long in the night that I kinda pass out from being tired.

I feel really silly D: Im pretty much gonna die of sleep deprivation if I dont find a bedmate other than my dog. It sucks to be me, I think ;--;
[img139]http://www.thegloss.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/let-yo-hair-down.gif[/img139]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #353:

I wish me and my boyfriend never got back together. Sometimes I wish he was dead, so I don't have to lose my friends or him. He won't let me break up with him again. He does amazing things for me, but he ****s it up when he argues over stupid. He always puts me down and then sugars it up with a compliment. I already lost one good friend because of him, so now I tell my friends I'm single so they don't have to worry about me.

You need to dump him asap. The "amazing" things he does for you doesn't make up for the horrible things he says to you. Don't get stuck in the cycle of abuse, do what's best for you and leave him. I understand that it's easier said than done, especially if you're living with him, but try to get help from friends or family if you can.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #354:

I kissed my cousin once.

[img139]http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/george-michael-bluth-againstthelaw.gif[/img139]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #355:

I like the black version of jynx and am partially black .o.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #356

Im glad to know im not the only one with a collarbone fetish.

Status
Not open for further replies.