• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF CONFESSIONS SUBMISSION THREAD: reveal your inner secrets to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #357:

I have a fear of moderators.
One time, in my internet newb days, I broke a minor rule.
Instead of telling me what I did wrong, the mod outright banned me.
Of course, this mod was on a forum in which trolls and spammers were common, so he probably was a bit overeactive.

Later, I attempted to make amends by PMing the mod and apologizing.
He wouldn't have any of it, and told me off.

And then the bro ponies came.
They were pretty cool, keeping their cartoon pony discussion in a thread dedicated to it.
But then one of them decided to spam ponies.
This set the mod into a rage, and banned the person.
And then he banned all the others, and locked the pony thread.

From then on it was an unwritten rule to not show or tell of the mere word pony, lest ye get banned.
Me being a bro pony at the time, I got tempbanned multiple times attempting to resolve the issue.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #358:

To confession #357: if I were a mod, I would've banned you too for calling yourself a "bro pony"

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #359:

I'm currently in the process of writing a huge list of small questions to flood Ellie and Kreis with. ;315;

I will fight you

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #360:

Those animated tail pokemon in signatures are the ugliest things I've ever seen. u_u

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #361:

#358 I thought that brony was a weird word, so I substituted. No need for all the uproar about it.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #362:

I find it hilarious that #361 was more concerned about the weirdness of the term "brony" than actually being labeled a brony, which many people find offensive and/or controversial.

Also, PINKIE PIE FOR LIFE!

Kreis

Still Dirrty
Someone sent a confession a while back about you being straight but having feelings for your male best friend, YOU NEVER TOLD ME WHAT HAPPENED WITH THAT EVEN THOUGH YOU SAID YOU'D TELL ME THE STORY OF HOW IT ALL TURNED OUT.

(also keep sending confessions or else Serebii.net is shutting down)

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #363:

Here I was in the weird part of the Internet, when I found this fanart of Dawn and Ash.

Supposedly this scene is Dawn in the infirmary after that incident with Ursula's Plusle and Minun (I think the episode to refer to Yes in Dee Dee it's Dawn!). Ash is beside her with Piplup on the other side, doing something. It looked off, but I couldn't put my finger on what it was. The fact that the scene and its description was in Japanese didn't help matters (no, my Chinese knowledge didn't help).

I left that fanart alone (but stored the scene info in my iPod) for one year until I started learning Japanese for other reasons.

Turns out Spoiler:

Ash was goading Piplup into lifting Dawn's skirt while she was still unconscious.

So that's what's off with it.

Them Japanese are weird.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #364:

I ship people on here, all the time

Who do you ship me with?

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #365:

I think my science teacher ships me and this girl Alyssa in my science class

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #366:

Until I was about six years old, I was told that I was an only child. Then, out of the blue, my mother tells me something that still haunts me 20 years later.

About two years before I was born, there was another baby. She had "miscarried" it, it was premature by a couple of months, but developed enough that she could tell that it was a little boy. His hair was the same colour as mine, and he had blue eyes. He was breathing--alive, but she decided that he was too weak to live.

She put him inside a plastic shopping bag and dismembered him with a shovel. After she had hacked him up, she flushed his remains down the toilet. When I asked her why she did this, she responded to me that:"I should be happy that she did that. If he lived, I would have never been born."

I can never forgive her for this, and I hate her for this. I will hate her for the rest of my life.

Dude, that is so messed up.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #367:

I've been smitten with this person for quite a while. They are atheist, and while I'm not super religious I do believe in a god. This normally wouldn't be a problem, but the person basically trashes my beliefs at every corner and it's just mentally exhausting. It got to the point where I just became pissy and slowly started removing this person from my life. I feel bad, because I realize how stupid that was and might have ruined something really cool with an amazing person.

Edit:

To person who submitted this confession, someone told me to tell you: "An amazing person wouldn't trash your beliefs at every turn. They would accept you having them despite not believing themself. Hanging around someone that intentionally makes you "pissy" is not good for you. While it is hard to remove someone you initially liked, it is better than becoming more and more angry over their treatment of you."

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #368:

As someone who has been born very prematurely and had an older (hopefully naturally) stillborn sister I never knew, the story given by the three hundred and sixty sixth confessor makes me sick to my stomach beyond words. I can only hope this user's mother just has the darkest sense of humour imaginable and was merely telling a grim tall tale.

That said, my self-hating side has at times left me convinced that it would have been better for the aforementioned sister to have lived instead of myself.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #369:

I spent my summer on my balcony using my friends wifi connection to browse the internet on my 3DS. Only thing is, the bathrooms in the next building face my balcony. So the neighbor girl, she takes notice, and my first thought is "she's probably weirded out with me there, like I'm watching her or something". This goes on for 2 weeks until she realizes I'm only there enjoying my balcony. So she starts smiling at me, waving, nothing special. Oh, until she starts taking showers with the window half open. I only see glimpses of her drying off, but still good stuff. I never talked to her after all these months, but she knows from the winks and nods we send each other. I think I now have a pseudo fetish for Voyeurism, and I actually love it. Those glimpses of her body, the knowledge of her not knowing that I secretly was hoping she would be that friendly, man oh man. But yeah, it was mostly consensual teasing and flirting. I really hope we meet up on the street cause god do I want her.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #370:

I have a thing for girls who bite their lip. It really drives me crazy. @_@

[img139]http://img.pandawhale.com/60797-Amber-Heard-lip-bite-gif-xNgs.gif[/img139]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #371:

I'm a straight male, 18 years old, and I love Taylor Swift's music. I've bought all her CD's. I know the lyrics to practically every song. I even have the Deluxe Editions for Speak Now and Red.

[img139]http://www.celebquote.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/tumblr_m501tnzQlG1qmom57o1_500.gif[/img139]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #372:

i have an insatiable obsession with finding pictures of wigglytuff in panties. so far, i have found about 40 images. all of wigglytuff. in panties.

e___e

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #373:

Though it most likely wasn't due to it being a favor, the closest I've had to a lesbian experience was when I held hands with an acquaintance while we were at the mall with friends a few years ago in high school. She asked me to hold her hand because she was developing schizophrenia and was becoming prone to hurting herself. So throughout the mall, she and I walked along holding hands, though I would swing our arms about from time to time to make it look more playful than it probably came off and to keep from feeling a little embarrassed. I continued to hold hands with her until we dropped her off at home. I wish I've done more for her since I lost contact with her when she graduated, and I don't know how she's doing. She was a very pretty, sweet girl, and I hope she's still around living her life.

Scandalous!

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #374:

I one got yelled at during lunch by a girl because she noticed I was staring at her boobs during class. It's really not my fault, she was the only person out of our school uniform for some reason and it was a very revealing shirt (she was kinda of a **** too).A lot of guys in the class admitted they were staring too but I had to sit right next to her. Thank god she is no longer at our school, she got caught like four times with alcohol.

Yes, it was your fault. She wasn't asking to be stared at, so you shouldn't have been doing so. Furthermore, her sleeping with people still doesn't give you the right to stare at her. (◡‿◡✿)

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #375:

I accidentally got my brother to walk in on my parents in the procession of making our youngest brother when he was nine. They were upstairs for a while one afternoon and I wanted to ask them for something or another, so I sent one of my brothers up there in my place. Then he said the door was locked, and I told him where the key was. About almost a minute later, the door suddenly slammed and he hurried downstairs and he refused to tell us what happened until just a few years ago.

I feel a little bad about it, but I can't help chuckling to myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.