• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF CONFESSIONS SUBMISSION THREAD: reveal your inner secrets to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #63:

I have a massive crush on Taylor Swift. I'm not even joking. I cry sometimes when I realise that ill never meet her in person and that she's taken by, well, soon to be every celebrity ever. But I still love her no matter what. Sometimes I try and think that she's singing to me when I listen to her music. Then I start crying again. Its. A beutiful, tragic love affair.

[img139]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/taylor-prince.gif[/img139]

#63 followup:

I just started crying again when I saw that gif you put with my previous confession. Its like teardrops on my guitar.

Last edited:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #64:

Someone on this site has seen me naked.

[img200]http://data.whicdn.com/images/35667925/tumblr_m8q4vnX5SE1qgcra2o1_500_large.gif[/img200]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #65:

I'm a Christian, but I have a lot of problems. I get bored at church, I lie frequently, and I've broken too many rules to count. It's somewhat weird - I don't feel guilty, but I feel guilty (and worried) for NOT feeling guilty. I want to live a good, right life, but dealing with temptations can be pretty tough for me.

I also think like a romance novel at times (rather embarrassing for a guy like me), and I hope that eventually, I can find a wife who has the following attributes:
1) is good-hearted
2) is fun-loving
3) is beautiful
4) is clever (I love smart-alecky folks)
5) shares my religious beliefs
6) doesn't disapprove of my interests (which may be tough, as I don't know many Christian girls who could take literature, video games, anime, and the Internet as seriously as I do)
7) loves the idea of having children
and
8) isn't taller than I am (I'm not exactly short, but I'm not that tall, either, and I find the idea of my wife being taller than me ridiculously humiliating).

I can also be pretty insecure at times, which has nothing to do with religion, but still irks me. This fact irritates me because of two things:
1) most people who know me believe to be a brave, daring person who isn't afraid to put himself out there,
and
2) once upon a time, they'd have been absolutely right.
As I've gotten older, I've gotten considerably more self-conscious. This has resulted in me fearing for my self image. I miss the me who once wouldn't give a darn for my reputation and would just do what I thought was okay.

I also suspect that most of my friends believe me to be an idiot. They're good people, but I just get that feeling that they do. I can't really blame them - my grades aren't even close to notable. Not to mention that people occasionally seem surprised when I make a discerning comment or decision. One particularly smart friend of mine who is my superior academically has wondered why I overshadow him in strategic Pokémon battling. The thing is, I'm NOT an idiot. My problem is that I'm incredibly lazy. I've been struggling with that, too, but it's hard.

I'm also rather perverted. Cute and/or beautiful girls my age are just too attractive to ignore, but being the gutless coward that I am, all I can do is take discreet glances at their faces and bodies from time to time (instead of taking a firm hand with myself and telling myself to knock it off). This even applies to girls in anime/manga. (Weirdly, I have some sort of standard on this: if said girl is romantically involved with another character in the book/show, I automatically bar her as off limits and just view her as one of the characters just like anyone else.) I also have the bad tendency to screw myself roughly once a day. This simply won't due in the future, when I plan to be married, and I REALLY need to cut it out.

My last problem: I have nobody who I can tell this to personally. My best friend, who I used to be able to tell everything to, has grown pretty distant recently. If I told this to ANYBODY else - even my parents! - I wouldn't be able to face them again. I'd simply be too humiliated.

That's why I have to say it here. I have to get it out somehow. Meanwhile, in real life, I'll have to continue with my masquerade of smiles and jokes.

:(

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #66:

My confession I guess

I used to fight professionally because I was really good at it, and it really took away all my time and my dream of being a comic book artist who draws a story for everyone, so 2 1/2 years ago, even if it cost me a good home and a good job I gave it all up so I can be real with my dream, because to me that's my fortune.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #67:

i had a dream about sppf where a member here was a serial killer

not joking either, it happened last night

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #68:

Well, I drank an entire bottle of vodka at 10am on a festival to forget my tent got flooded by the rain, started hugging random people I never saw before, threw half eaten subs and beer at people and ended up having my hangover in the evening, missing the best band. I couldn't throw up and ended up crawling back in my tent feeling miserable under a soaked sleeping bag.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #69 (heh, 69, get it???):

I only like those floppy noodle fries you get at McDonald's and it depresses me that they aren't sold anywhere else.

Also, yesterday I had a balloon full of helium that was starting to float less. You know, like they do? So I put it in the kitchen and played on my DS for a bit, then I turned and it had floated into my room and I was like WOAH WTF. I put it back in the kitchen and played more, but then I got hungry, so I went to the kitchen for a snack.

The balloon was in the hallway. Floating. Waiting.

I was the only one in the house at the time, so I got really creeped out and since I'm a paranoid, I figured the most logical conclusion was GHOSTS. I stabbed the balloon with a knife and popped it, then threw away the remains.

Then, tonight, at exactly midnight, my alarm clock went off.

I never set my alarm clock, much less for midnight.

And when I told my parents and brother about it (and my brother SLEEPS IN THE SAME ROOM AS ME), they claimed they didn't hear anything.

I don't feel safe.

[img139]http://www.gifpal.com/uimages/3viLzB677n.gif[/img139]

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #70:

In High School I'd go around school with duct tape and during class I'd duct tape my face and would always get yelled at by the teachers, no one can take a real joke in school....

[img300]http://24.media.tumblr.com/f30fc9bd6c6d4ad54944525ae6d9cc0a/tumblr_mmacl6Rew01rv09a7o1_500.png[/img300]

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #71:

I liked your previous avatar better, Ellie.

No offense btw 8)

for reference this was my old avatar:
[img200]http://i42.*******.com/289x6d3.png[/img200]

[img300]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/um-no.gif[/img300]

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #72:

I'm so in love with a man that even to look at him causes me actual physical pain because every time I'm reminded of what I can't and probably never will have. This combined with the fact that I've only ever known unrequited love means that I'm pretty sure of myself that I'm going to die alone. And that ****ing scares me

[img300]http://i1317.photobucket.com/albums/t621/IcedBlackDeer/So%20Nyu%20Shi%20Dae/SNSD%20gif/1_zpsdb5dbc0b.gif[/img300]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #73:

-Since I saw Confession #37, I have the hardest one for the girls in pink.

-Used to crush on Shirley Temple. Of course, now I can't even bring myself to like the shows/movies.

-I've been invisible for the past few weeks, not only because of school, but because I'm waiting for two of my other friends to get back online.

[img139]http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mboozxw4Ff1ri5q5wo1_500.gif[/img139]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #74:

Anyone remember that one hacker that hacked a bunch of Pokemon forums (I think the name was BoxRoot)? Ever since I found out she was an 18 yr. old girl (as opposed to the fat old computer nerd stereotype), I've fantasized about meeting her, among...other things.

My image of her is of a dominant, takes-no-**** girl with a "sweeter" side that she shows if you can please her.

------------------

ANNOUNCEMENT: To make things a bit more clear regarding problematic confessions, look at the original post under "edit 2." This has not been a big problem, if at all, so keep sending your confessions our way, remember, Ellie, Kirby, and myself are taking confessions, so send them our way! :)

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #75:

My confession? I hate confession threads.

[img139]http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o143/Naiadine/herehere%20gif/Feels/tearsorraindrops_zpsd17588bc.gif[/img139]

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #76:

I fear I am on the verge of a mental breakdown.

I have lost a lot of sleep and I am over stressed about a lot of things. I feel like I'm not in control of my life. Specially because of my mother.
I recently graduated, but she wants me to go back to school. I told her I want at least a year before i could go back to it, but she forced me to go and sign up.
It's not about my education I'm guessing. Its about her. She wants to keep an image. I can't stand it. I went to school to study in the Medical Field, which its something I didn't want to do. Its what she wanted to do when she was young. Seems like she wants to shape my life into what she wanted all along.

I can't say no to her because she just yells and screams I'm worthless and that I can't do anything and I will never be able to take control of my goddamn life. Guess what? I have been trying, but I only get shot down with the same **** I can't take.

I have been battling depression since seventh grade. She thinks its just a phase. I thought it was too, but I keep coming back to it. I try my very hardest to not self-harm. You can't even imagine how many times I got yelled at for it. It always crosses my mind though and it happens. I hide them better now.

All of this seems because of my mother. I used to try talk to her about it, but she always shuts me out, tries to change the subject, or berates me.

I wish she would just listen for once and understand.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #77:

I fell in love with a girl only to find out that she was my cousin. Good thing is, I didn't really 'do' anything with her. In fact, I don't even think she knew I existed.

[img139]http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/george-michael-bluth-againstthelaw.gif[/img139]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #78:

My New Year's Resolution in 2012 was to stop drink-driving, I didn't succeed...

[img139]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5u3mc21Cn1qgdleio1_250.gif[/img139]

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #79:

I'm black, but I'm only ever attracted to white and asian people. Most black women I know are either relatives or childhood friends(i.e. they feel like sisters to me) and that idea somehow spread to every corner of my psyche, as if my brain thinks I'm related to every black person everywhere.

Though it is partly justified I can't help but fear that I'll end up as a disgrace to the family and my race if I bring home a white girl.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #80:

I feel horrible and a shame to my entire family because I'm an Atheist, as opposed to everyone else in my family, who are Christians. It's especially bad since my late grandfather, my uncle and my aunt on my dad's side were/are all ministers, and it seems like my parents have a reputation to uphold because of that. I've made a promise with them so that I only have to go to church every two weeks, but they still made me feel like crap because of it, pointing out that they'll get a truckload of hate by other people for "not bringing their child up properly" and the such. It doesn't affect me personally, and I don't even know if they actually say that, but I know how evil those people can be (ironically enough), and I'm honestly afraid of those comments for my parents. But of course, I still don't want to go to church, since for me, it's absolutely pointless.

And sometimes, I wonder if they actually care about me being religious at all, and if it's just their reputation that they're worried about.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #81:

In my car, I don't know which button is the headlights, and which ones are the high beams.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #82:

Drawn Together is one of my guilty pleasure shows. I think I'm going to hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.