• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF CONFESSIONS SUBMISSION THREAD: reveal your inner secrets to us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #104:

I suffer from depression. It is caused mainly for feelings I have for a female, who also happens to be one of my best friends. I know she doesn't like me in that way, and I don't want to have the feelings for her anymore, but no matter what I do I can't get rid of these feelings. Recently they have gotten stronger again, leading me to feel awful, and think horrible things about myself. To the point that I've cried myself a couple of times the past few weeks, plus have been thinking about myself as a pathetic idiotic loser, for a variety of reasons. A few of which stem from past actions and thoughts towards my friend. I know cutting her out of my life would most likely fix the feelings for her, but I can't do it because as a friend she is the only person I really can talk to about serious things like this. Hell, the only reason I can do this is because I am doing it anonymously.

I've gotten a few sad confessions and I wasn't really expecting stuff like this since they're really personal (this might sound like a complaint but it's nothing like that). I just want to say that I truly do wish the best to those of you who have confessed this stuff to me.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #105:

I have an undying, everlasting love for many, MANY fictional characters. Particularly ones from video games. I mean, I'm literally attracted to them. My friend thinks I'm crazy. I kinda think so too, considering I'm only 14...

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #106:

I have serious alcohol abuse problems to the point where I've nearly been hospitalized over a case of pneumonia which was onset by binge drinking.

SPPF Confession #107:

As a young kid I always thought that was impossible for me to swear. Like, physically impossible. One time I was having a discussion with my mother and I repeated what some else had said in conversation, which was something along the lines of "yeah that's ****ing great". For about 3 seconds I stood there in shock, amazed at what I just did, before bursting out into tears screaming "I DIDN'T SAY IT!! I DIDN'T SAY IT!!!".

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #108:

I'm in my final year of school, and I'm gay. I really like this straight guy who is Italian, but he kinda acts gay-ish, and everyone thinks he is closeted. Everything about him attracts me and I don't know why - he's not extremely handsome or anything. It's just his accent, the way he treats me, his genuine smile when he talks to me, he takes a real interest in my background and interests, his silly faces he makes when joking around, the snapchats I get of him being cute wrapped up in bed, the fact that he is just such a normal, real person. Most of the time I kinda fall in love with people who are just nice to me, and I think this may be the same, but I really want to get to know him better and have a relationship; like my heart is genuinely bursting with want for him. Oh well, I guess I better get over it.

You and I both have a thing for men with foreign accents.

SPPF Confession #109:

I was bursting for the loo during a 90-minute maths exam one time. It got to the point where I was dying to go so badly, that I either had to sacrifice concentrating on the exam properly or... wet myself. I decided to take the latter option. As soon as that exam was over I was up and out of school in a shot. I can remember sitting on the bus on the way home and getting up and seeing a massive wet patch where I was sitting, and the girl adjacent to me just staring at the patch on the seat. I got my A-grade though, so it was totally worth it (I don't think anyone even noticed!)

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #110:

Until I was 9 I lived in asia with my mom, my dad, and my two brothers . and my highlight of the year was going back to see my moms mom who I called nana back in England. UNTIL I turned 9. when we moved back to england. we had no where to live so we went to live with my nana. it was nice at first, before I went to school.
then my mom decided to train to become a vicar.
the thological collage welcomed her with open arms, ans she was there for 4 or even 5 days a week. every week for 2 years. before long my dads self esteem began to plummet, and he began to suffer from depression. I had no idea, until I found some tablets on the side when I came home one day, when I asked him, he burst into tears and told me how badly nana hated him. I started to pay more attention to the behaviour of the two and witnessed (and had to stop) countless arguments between them.
one day, my nan confronted me. and ranted at me that I was no longer the 'old mim' she knew and loved, but I was now a 'new mim' that she hated. HATED. and she said that my dad was the one that made me like that. I flipped, and it took everyone in the house except my nana to restrain me from lashing out and assaulting her.
wirhin the next 2 years when my mom was at collage I self harmed, ran away from home and slept rough for 3 nights (before my dad found me) and lashed out multiple times.
in the summer of 2012, just after my mom had finisged her course, she asked my dad when he wad going to bring the boys back from the cinema. but behind her, my nan made a horrible remark. my dad ignored my mom, and flipped. he got into the car and nearly (accidentally) ran over my smallest brother. prompting a hugr argument between my parents.

which ultimately led them to break up.

in the year after that, just last year, I suspected my mom was having an affair (my mom and dad where only seperated, not devorced) so I sent a letter to the bishop explaining that. and nearly got my mom fired.

but all of this comes down to my nan. she hates me purely because i am my farthers daughter. she is why I am so angry all the time. she is why my parents are devorced. and although it sounds heartless, its true, I hate her. and I want her,and the entirety of my moms side of the family for that matter, dead.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #111:

Sometimes I just lick my 3ds XL Because I'm THAT hyped for X and Y

[img200]http://data.whicdn.com/images/11079000/dat-ash-togepi_large.png[/img200]

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #112:

I've been platonically pining over a certain member for more than two years now. I think of them quite often, I even had dreams about them. I have no idea why this has been going on for so long.

I'm not too sure how I can approach them. Over the years I've tried striking up conversations with them (elsewhere). They don't last long because I'm afraid I would end up running out of things to say and/or boring them. They rarely, if ever, have started chats with me, too. I'm not too sure if is because they aren't interested in me, or simply unaware of how I feel.

With how I'm not so close to them, I don't truly know them, which makes this worse for me. Do I actually care about them, or rather my perception of them? Do I emphasize with them on some matters, or am I projecting onto them?

At the same time, I feel that things are better this way, for I might get attached to them while they don't feel the same at all, or worse, they do. Either way, I will feel like a burden.

For those who are reading this, even if it's not you I'm talking about, please stop and think of other people's perspectives now and then.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #113:

There is this girl I go to school with, and she and I ended up becoming friends because we've had a ton of classes very well. I can say that she's a pretty cool person, if not a little cold and cynical. We are far from best friends, but I like her well enough.

But god, do I want to do her. I've had many crushes in my life. I've had a lot of love in my life, but never have I felt so much lust for a single person. It isn't like she's particularly good looking either. She's pretty, but I've seen much prettier and more compatible girls. It's just something about her coldness that just makes me want it so incredibly bad. My need for her borders on obsession, and I feel so ashamed about it. I feel like some kind of stalker, or a creep. I try to get her out of my head, but every time I see a status of hers pop up on my Facebook feed, these urges rush back in such a way that I become depressed when I realize that they will never get fulfilled. I know that she's straight, but there's this part of my brain that just chants, "she's gay, she's gay" and I can't suppress it.

I'm afraid of seeing her again. What if I can't control myself? I can't need it anymore.

SPPF Confession #114:

I was on the volleyball team in 9th grade and enjoyed it most of the time. My one real struggle I had with it was my overhand serves. I could do underhand just fine and made it every time, but my coach kept bagging on me that I needed to learn overhand. I tried and tried and maybe one out of every twelve or so balls would go over the net. Eventually, it got to the point where I thought I could do it during a game.

I remember thinking of how proud my parents and coach were going to be...only to miss hit the ball and have it land directly beside me. Nobody said anything, but I felt SO embarrassed. My coach just let me underhand it for the rest of the season. XO

SPPF Confession #115:

My Girlfriend just broke up.

GF: I'm breaking up K?
*cries*

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #116:

Im not actually a robot. Imma girl. Also I legitimately parkoured a couple of building tops and fences to flee from a cop so long ago. Felt like a damn ninja. -w-

SPPF Confession #117:

when I'm alone with my duck
*yes I have a pet duck*
We play rapunzell and I'm rapunzell..

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #118:

When I was in seventh grade at a party I grinded with another guy for about two minutes. I didn't actually realize what the problem was until he turned around and went crazy. To this day I have never been able to live it down.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #119:

My girlfriend broke up with me two months ago and I act fine and happy around all my friends and family but I really think about her every day and am broken and dying inside.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #122:

I once tore knee cartilage by stepping in a 2 inch divet. I snapped a femur by falling down a single stair.

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #123:

I played soccer with this girl when we were both around 6 years old. I never saw her again, until high school that is. Over the four years that I had a class with her, I fell for her. It got so bad that one day when she showed up to an optional study session, I wanted to slam a guy who may or may not have been her boyfriend into the wall aiming directly at his throat.

I made the right choice not to do that, but the outcome has led to me never saying anything about my feelings and her completely moving on in her life D:

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #124:

When I was a kid, I thought I saw a white balloon on the ground and picked it up to blow it, but my mom slapped it away from me... because it WAS NOT a balloon 0_0

Kreis

Still Dirrty
SPPF Confession #125:

When my kid was young, I saw my child pick up a condom a blow it up as a balloon. I slapped it away immediately.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #126:

I really hate the act of twerking, but I don't have many problems with the song. What's wrong with me?

[img300]http://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/male-twerk.gif[/img300]

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #127:

I cannot sleep at night without having my toys near me.

[img300]http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/duben/duben1105/duben110500016/9611328-sleeping-golden-retriever-puppy-between-toys.jpg[/img300]

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
SPPF Confession #128:

I'm a bit of an insomniac. I'm playing football in a few hours with like 90 minutes training and I can't sleep. I could just fall asleep now that it's half four but I won't be able to wake up in time so it looks like I'm forcing myself to stay awake...

Status
Not open for further replies.