• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Games Face-Off

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
This is a Face-Off all about the Games that SPPf members have made. I thought we should honor them all with this!

Gameplay:

You can nominate up to three games for this Face-Off. All you have to say is the game name and their creator. After we have enough nominations (15 - 20...if we have enough demand, I'll allow more), we'll do a count-up format where I'll RNG the games in which two games will match up. All you have to do is count up by 1 and the first to 18 points wins and advances to the next round. We may do a "Second Chance" for the eliminated games if possible. A few things to note:

• You may count up your own game but you will have only two votes. Other than that, you have five votes to use up.

• Don't trash anyone's nominations. They're all great games!

• You can only nominate one game you made in your own post.

• You may nominate games that are closed as long as they aren't older versions of newly-created games like the old versions of Pokemon Survivor. You can only nominate one closed game however.

• Pertaining to the previous note, if you nominate a game that's closed along with its older versions/similar style being closed, you can only pick one (example: Count to 60 and Gender Race).

• While not needed, you may credit all previous owners of a game that was made before.

Rules:
1. Follow all general SPPf rules.
2. No flaming whatsoever.
3. No conspiring.
4. Make sure to list the owner (and co-owners) of the game that you're nominating for.
5. Two different members may nominate one game made by the same person. After that, no one else can nominate anymore of his or her games (Example: If someone nominates Pokemon Hangman and some else nominates Pokemon Jeopardy, another person can't nominate No Alliances or any other of my games).
6. Anyone can play!
7. Have fun!

I'll nominate Count to 60 by Jacobii, Pokemon 20 Questions by Tangeh, and Move Deleter by Lunala.

Nominations:
Count to 60 (Jacobii)
Pokémon 20 Questions (Tangeh)
Move Deleter (Lunala)

NPT

Just a member
Nominating Rename The Member Above You by Kelz, predict the next poster by vanillite1 and ABC Character Game by SmartD.

Last edited:

Lunala

Banned
Why did you nominate my terrible game I'm going to be creamed

Bumping this because in 2 days it would be considered dead. Deleted my old post which was from the 22nd of November for the record!

Nominating The True Or False Game by Charmanderman or something.

Last edited: