• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf June Art Contest: Pokémorphs and Gijinka Pokémon

Lady Myuu

Damsel mostly Stressed.
Theanthropic.png

Ugh it sucks @.@ but the close up version sucks moooore. Two characters from my fic and there none existing child that probably wont be in the fic.

Tiamat_Zero

Final Fantasy Finale
I see.
But still, for me to win in a contest where the contestants mainly use...computer arts and stuff, isn't that sort of unlikely? Considering the fact that I don't know how to use computer arts and stuff.

well you know, its not like some people just woke up one day and knew how to do photoshop or "computer arts"

I didnt know how to do art digitally until a year or so again, but hey guess what? you just have to learn and try

saying you dont know how to do something because you wont try to learn it simply isnt that great of an excuse

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Zero said:
well you know, its not like some people just woke up one day and knew how to do photoshop or "computer arts"

I didnt know how to do art digitally until a year or so again, but hey guess what? you just have to learn and try

saying you dont know how to do something because you wont try to learn it simply isnt that great of an excuse
...You've got a point.
Alright, I'll see what I can learn starting from now. If I can learn fast enough, I might enter the next contest. Although I doubt it.

Mewmie the shiny Mew

=Cute+Power+Smart
I want to learn Photoshop, too. Where do you even find it?
;151;

Kaiserin

please wake up...
I gots an entry! GASP SHOCK HORROR! :OOOO

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57896746/

>_> It's marked mature for boobies. If you don't have a devART account and therefore cannot view it, tell me and I'll upload it elsewhere. (It's pending on AGNPH, so.)

Uxie, Mespirit, and Azelf. Yay.

Infinity

Gone...
Wow, you're on AGNPH? o.o Ghez its like everyone I know is 'cept me D:

Thanks for entering.

Shadow Flame

The Philosophizer
just a quick question...well two actually, but one: can I put the entry for this here and in the display case? or would that break a rule, two:if we enter a completed and shaded and all that crap sketch(what do you consider a sketch?), but it's not colored do we have any chance at all?

Infinity

Gone...
The gijinka/morph showcase is not really connected to this contest aside from the fact of encouraging this kind of art.

So feel free to enter what you need to enter.

I cannot directly answer if something is "good" enough to submit for this contest, however, you can take a look at the winners of the previous contests to get an idea of how much effort needs to be put in.

Shadow Flame

The Philosophizer
okay when I finish I'll enter. okay basically if it's a well done drawing that shaded and has a background, but isn't colored do we have a chance at all? and do you consider this a sketch?

Jinchuuriki Hunter

Johto Champion Ninja
Shadow Flame said:
okay when I finish I'll enter. okay basically if it's a well done drawing that shaded and has a background, but isn't colored do we have a chance at all? and do you consider this a sketch?
I believe that is a sketch.
If your piece is not colored, you do have a chance. I remember during the March contest, the third place winner submitted a simple sketch without much shading. If that sketch can get third place I'm pretty sure you'll have a chance too.

Infinity

Gone...
One final week left, let's see some more entries.

Infinity

Gone...
These entries are looking nice, keep 'em coming.

Tiamat_Zero

Final Fantasy Finale
i would totally be hitting up this contest if not for my current job that keeps me busy practically 24 7, well, 24 5 to be exact, but whatever

anyways, the entrees look great!