• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Member x Member Shippings v6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

PurpleMew

no promises
Looking for new thread owner interested in making version 7. PM me :)

Updated 19/06/09.

SPPf Member x Member Shippings version 6.0
Approved by Chelc.

As most of you know the last thread hadn't been updated in ages and after a talk with Chelc she gave me the rights to restart it. Warfare the previous updater had been inactive for a while and was bogged down with other things and didn't have time to update. Like version 5.0 the rules, forms and first post layout will be the same because they were efficient and understandable.

This means the list has been restarted.
For reference to the previous thread click here

Basically, this thread is like them shipping threads where members of SPPf can name ships of themselves with other members! Whether it be canon, friends or crack and such this is the place! And obvious enough, we have (copy pasted yet again) rules! WOW OMG :O!

or; if you don't like my explanation, let's have Chelc explain it for us.

"You know there is another member of this forum you want to give some hot lovin' to, don't lie. ):"
- Chelc

Updaters:
PurpleMew
If you wish to help out then PM me.

The Rules:
  • Follow the rules ALL of SPPf
  • Don't SPAM
  • When you post, explain why you named the shipping the name you did.
  • No flaming/bashing other couples.
  • This is NOT a shipping discussion thread. More of a list where people can put their shippings with other members in.
  • Follow the forms. It keeps things organized and such.
  • First come, first serve. If there is already a ship with your name, don't complain. There are over a million words from different languages you could use for your ship. How to see if the name's taken? The list is in alphabetical order, but if you're lazy, simply use ctrl + f to search for the name.
  • Don't rush us. We have lives too. If your ship isn't in the list, don't whine.
  • Oh and, don't like crack? Don't post here ):. And by crack, I mean shippings.
  • You should note, YOU have to be in that ship that you are posting here.
  • When listing canon ships, please bold the the ship name to let us know. (We're also offering color services so, if you want, please specify which color for which ever ship.)
  • If the member in a ship you're going to list down has already put you and him/her in a ship of their own, you will not be allowed to have the same ship with a different name, it seems a little selfish.
  • When posting to have a shipping put on the list, please do so with using the default font (which is size 2, Verdana). So unless you are going to have your ship colored, then please DO NOT do anything else to your post like italicize some words and et cetera.
  • No questions only posts. This means that all questions about this thread must be asked through PM.

The Forms;
HTML:
______shipping: member x member

for name changes:
HTML:
[b]Old Username:[/b] ______
[b]New Username:[/b] ______
[b]Ships:[/b] (just the ship name)

------

for adding members:
HTML:
[u]Old Ship members:[/u] _____shipping: _____
[u]New Ship members:[/u] _____shipping: _____

------

for shipping name changes:
HTML:
[i]Old Ship name:[/i] ______
[i]New Ship name:[/i] ________

If you're somehow confused or something, change the underscores ( _'s ) with the shipping name you want. Along with replacing member with the EXACT names of the members in that ship. (mainly you and someone, and if a polyship, other people.)
If it's a polyship you are claiming, then all you have to do is add another x member into the form.
If it's a canon ship, just bold the "___ship: member x member" when you post. You can color it too, but that's optional.
No color and bold: Non-canon ships
Colored and bolded: Canon ships
Bolded: Canon ships​

Strikes:
Sapphiredragon929- Banned forever- Posting a multitude of ships no one agreed too.
xxBlackyxx- Banned until 11.06.09- No reason for the ship posted. -i

How to count your strikes?
Failure to use the form correctly without counting minor mistakes - 1 strike
Failure to explain as to why the name was chosen for the ship - 1 strike
Flaming/Bashing/Spamming - 2 strikes
Rushing - 1 strike

Strikes don't stack if they're made in the same post. (ex. Not following the form + not explaining only gets you 1)

Each strike results in a one week ban. Further strikes received result in double the ban time since the last, and so forth.​

The List.
1-900shipping: Mel-Girl x Sonic Boom
AirheadShipping: Tadashi x Katsu Koneko
AGHatShipping: Swifty x Chelc
Anxietyshipping: Angeling x Kit Kat
Apocalypseshipping: pink skitty x Barbarooza
AROUSEshipping: Mel-Girl x riolulu
Attachmentshipping: Pearl's Perap x Kit Kat
Bacheloretteshipping: Mel-Girl x Uzamaki Hinata
BakaShipping: Sequoia x Avegaille
BelAWESOMEshipping: Hunter_RuLe x C.Gholy
BestiesShipping: riolulu x Mewluvr200
Bipolarshipping: Vycksta x Avegaille
BishieLoveshipping: Mel-Girl x S-Unit
BiteMeShipping: PurpleMew x ~.:NorthernLights:.~ x Senbonzakura
BoomBoomRoomShipping: Sonic Boom x S-Unit
CAPSLOCKshipping: Mel-Girl x Mewluvr200 x riolulu
CharmShipping: Tadashi x Profesco
ChocolateChipshipping: ~Mist~ x Kit Kat
Clashshipping: Toran Frostbite x Vycksta
Cliqueshipping: taitofan x Vycksta x Avegaille
Closetshipping: Mel-Girl x Moogles4ever
Colorgyshipping: Cap D. Blue x ~Mist~ x Shadow Ichigo x Kit Kat
Compassshipping: S-Unit x Nathan Madien
CrazedandConfusedshipping: Avegaille x Medea
CrossOutLoveshipping: Mel-Girl x Mr. Joker
CuteAndInnocentPokemonShipping: ~.:Northern Lights:.~ x PurpleMew
Damnshipping: Mel-Girl x buster_wolf
Digitalshipping: Dragon of miracle x Junpearl63
DiscoStickshipping: S-Unit x Mr. Joker
DrewFanshipping: riolulu x S-Unit
Ebilshipping: Angelic Pika x PurpleMew
FangirlShipping: sweetpikachu x pokefan#493
FoxyShipping: C.Gholy x Purplemew
GayFishShipping: C.Gholy x Mr. Joker x Mewluvr200 x ~Leader Morty.
GIFshipping: kirby8933083 x Mewluvr200
GizmoShipping: Avegaille x honeyclover_112
Glompshipping: ~Leader Morty. x S-Unit
Greenshipping: Sweet May X Darato
HeteroShipping: buster_wolf x Orion-Sama
Hypeshipping: honey_clover112 x PurpleMew x Ruby Moon
Hypershipping: Avegaille x ~Mist~
ilusmShipping: Mr. Joker x Mewluvr200
ImmuneShipping: C.Gholy x Avegaille
Incestshipping: Sunraichu x pink skitty
Junfanboisshipping: PurpleMew x S-Unit
KablooeyShipping: Mewluvr200 x BlankAsPaper
KinkyHandcuffShipping: Reno x PurpleMew
KirbyBewbsShipping: C.Gholy x Mewluvr200
KirbyPuffshipping: Sonic Boom x Mewluvr200
Lazyshipping: arcanumghost x S-Unit
LeaveRaglAloneShipping: Ikito x Mr. Yoshi
LiveShipping: sweetpikachu x ~Mist~
LongLostTwinshipping: Icicle x Chelc
LotsaHeartShipping: WGCV23 x BlankAsPaper
LotsofSmilliesShipping: WGCV23 x Allyson
MapleSyrupShipping: Tadashi x Shadow-saur
MarryMeMewShipping: PurpleMew x Mewluvr200
Mel-tasticshipping: Mel-Girl x kirby8933083
MilkyVANILLIShipping: C.Gholy x Mewluvr200 x PurpleMew
Mr.riolulushipping: Mr. Joker x riolulu
NameDayDreamshipping: Mel-Girl x Sweet May
NozomiShipping: Avegaille x Renami
NYCshipping: Angeling x Vycksta
OMGTheyKilledKennyShipping: S-Unit x BlankAsPaper
OneHeartshipping: Rinku x Icicle
OutOfCharactershipping: S-Unit x Darato x PurpleMew
Oyeakshipping: S-Unit x Sonic Boom x riolulu x Mel-Girl x Mewluvr200 x Sweet May
PalletFangirlShipping: Tadashi x csisps_26
PervyShipping; Da14u.C x ~.:Northern Lights:.~
PGshipping: Moogles4ever x S-Unit
PinkBlueShipping: Chelc x PurpleMew
PinkPurplePalletshipping: Tadashi x riolulu
Pizzashipping: Orion-Sama x Avegaille x Renami x Sweet May x Chelc x Icicle x ~Mist~ x Medea x Katsu Koneko x Kit Kat x honey_clover112 x Mel-Girl x Kiori
PoyoShipping: S-Unit x Mewluvr200
RedBlueshipping: pokefan#493 x WGCV23
Referenceshipping: Mewluvr200 x Sweet May
Roleplayshipping: Darato x riolulu
Ruckshipping: Mel-Girl x Legerdemain x Mr. Joker x Mewluvr200 x Darato x Sweet May x Haruka
SakuraFruitsShipping: Nightning x Mewluvr200
ScenarioFangirlShipping: Tadashi x Mel-Girl
Senselessshipping: Bryony x Crystal Clair
Shinyshipping: Riolulu x C.Gholy
Showerbuddyshipping: WGCV23 x riolulu
SmexyTownShipping: Mewluvr200 x Mr. Joker x riolulu
Spamawhamalamagramshipping: C.Gholy x Mel-girl
Spamshipping: Mel-Girl x Mewluvr200
SpazShippershipping: riolulu x BlankAsPaper
SpazzShipping: Avegaille x taitofan
SpringTimeShipping: PurpleMew x riolulu
Stalkshipping: Mel-Girl x eriinxx
Sunshineshipping: Erik Destler x Ellie
Tadashi'sVictimsshipping: Mel-Girl x Profesco
TalkShowHostshipping: Moogles4ever x SapphireDragon929
Temptshipping: WGCV23 x S-Unit
Threesomeshipping: Rinku x Icicle x Chelc
TokyoDomeshipping: Kiori x Angeling
Toolyshipping: Darato x C.Gholy
Trashedshipping: Kit Kat x Vycksta
Trustshipping: Vycksta x Bryony
Twintasticshipping: Vycksta x taitofan
Wallasshipping- Mewluvr200 x Katsu Koneko x Legerdemain x Sweet May x Mel-Girl x Moogles4ever x SapphireDragon929
Yupshipping: S-Unit x Legerdemain
YuritasticShipping: Avegaille x Orion-Sama
YuriTeaseShipping: Orion-Sama x Mel-Girl
Yurishipping: Orion-Sama x Vycksta

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
A quote shamelessy stolen from Hunter-RUle
I know Chloe quite now, actually when she first joined and we all had fun at the Egoshipping thread. But we made up this ship just now when talking on MSN. It was a chat full of lolfaces and awesomerandomness about shipping. Ofcourse Bellossum was one of the subjects, but also Snow <3 You could say thast the actual ship is Hunter x C.Gholy x Bellosum (but since this is member -member only, I'll keep it as it is now).

Yeah when I was a newb, I had quite a lot of fun in the old egoshipping thread. Then when we started talking on MSN it was really full of smileys and and also about my love for Bellossoms. <333

Darato named this ship for us in the ToD thread. It's a cute name, I must say and he asked me what I thought of it as well.

Vycksta

Time for me to come across as a whore...

In my case I actually am manic-depressive and in Avie's case her moods can be changeable as well... even though she's definitely more crazed than I am.

I love Toraphi... and I hope she loves me ell oh ell... but yeah, the name is tongue-in-cheek over the "clashes" we have had over the shipping list. Nothing OMA majorly bitchy and callous... it was more of a case of I would question why a certain name is used or why this ship is named that when I have proof of another name and she would correct me if I was wrong. Or tell me to stop swearing so much. As said, the name is jokey. xD

This stems back from about two years ago now, where in a round of the Shipping Face-Off the three of us were accused of rigging the votes because our nominations kept winning. We all died of a LAWLGASM; not our fault that we were the only three at the time who... I dunno... nominated every damn round? But we all thank you P_B and IMS; without the bullshit that you couldn't back up the three of us would not be close friends and the Pokemon version of Cliqueshipping woud not exist in all its sexiness. Which reminds me, I still have a one-shot of that somewhere...

We have plans to meet one day... when? Arceus knows. Yet i'm not planning on flying over to her part of the States for her to show me the sights, oh no. We are going to spend the entire time getting so damn drunk and stroke or high we lose track of time, day and sanity. It's going to be so epic when that does happen. ;B

Bryony's been the BBBFFFLLL for well over seven years and the name is simple; I trust her that much she knows everything about me and vice-versa. We will take each others dirty little secrets to our graves.

For we are twins on SPPf and she's pretty damn fantastic in her own right... pah, can't say the same for me! 8D *dork* Also canon for fourteen months... and if truth be told I still kinda wish it was. My fucking flighty mind is such a cow sometimes. Ah well, that's life ammirite?

Profesco

gone gently

Reason: Yes, it's truly canon, and happily so. =^_^= Our relationship began somewhat suddenly this past November, and just flourished immediately. That's where the name comes from- we've been unknowingly charming one another right from the beginning. It's been fun and funny unlike any other relationship I've had, and the goofy smiling hasn't ceased since. (Says Tadashi also: "Mine hasn't XD")

You can all be jealous now. :D

PurpleMew

no promises

If I missed any, PM me.

Ms.Accord

♪How do I look?♪
KendoTennisLove Shipping - Ms.Accord X Shadow_Tepi_8

I love my husband, Tennis is me and Kendo is him.

PaneldePonforever Shipping - Ms.Accord X Pikatob

We both love playing Panel de Pon and we both know how to pull off some good tricks ;)

Avegaille

ジャッジメントですの!
Vy submitted some of the shippings I'm already involved in... so...

- It's canon, mutual understanding type canon, dun be denying it, so basically it's because we both love Yuri pairings and we're fantastic and enjoy pairing up people that we talk to on MSN randomly... ;x I'll be posting since he seems distracted as of now... ;x

- Me and K-Chan are quite hyper whenever we fangirl over our obsessions on MSN convos... that's why... XD I think she's still lurks around the place though... ;x

- Me and Chloe are quite immune when it comes to images like Oak in Thongs and Oak and Drew kissing. We tend to scare everyone with our random crack once in a while, so the name is born... ;x

Because we're both crazy and we both tend to get confused sometimes... yeah, same explanation from the old thread.

I have more but most of them involve inactive members and they don't want to come back anymore. ;x And I'll ask others to have a shipping name with me >D

PurpleMew

no promises

Ms.Accord- 1 Strike.

If I missed any ships PM me.

Last edited:

Icicle

We have the same birthday (different years, BUT THAT DOESN'T COUNT :3), and we're kinda identical with how we act and the things we like. And we are so awesome :3

Canon since 05/01/06 <33! We've known each other for since like 2004 though.. just got off to a rocky start *sweatdrop*. Name comes from me picking it out, lol.. and I got it based off one of our favorite canon couples we ship, Sora and Kairi from Kingdom Hearts.. because through out the series they're always connected, especially the first game.

Rinku-koi thought that one up.. xD! Since the three of us always joke around on MSN about that sort of stuff.. and it's the perfect crack for us *bricked*

Last edited:

PurpleMew

no promises
NONE

riolulu

<riolulu_sppf.exe>
darn it, restarts.... :V

We both ship a lot and spaz abou them. Well...and we are also just spazzes in general :p

we both ove palletshipping, and she always makes her name purple and my name pink in the pallet thread. So...yeah.

we both love Drew <3 so...Drew fans = drewfanshipping!

CrazyMultiShippershipping: Mel-Girl x riolulu

we are both crraazzzy multishippers!!

:3

EDIT: dammit no colors anymore??

EDITEDIT: argg, okay. It said that colours were only for canon ships so I was like "darnit!" *sigh* colours have been added.

~riolulu

Last edited:

Tadashi

kiss my greens
^ You can still put in colors... so long as you don't bold ours, rio, cuz I gots my canon X3

Anyway!

Well, we both love Pallet & Bishie, and combining them into a 4some made it ScenarioShipping (cuz we imagined scenarios between them and stuff). So, yeah, ScenarioShipping fangirls = ScenarioFangirlShipping! =D

Ah, back in Yeti's old Member Awards thread, we both got nominated for a category called Best Airhead. And thus, a new ship name was born X3

She likes Gary, I like Ash, together they form PalletShipping, which we also both love =)

Because we're both Canadian, what better way to symbolize it than with a nationally recognized item? X3

That's all I got for now ^^

Last edited:

PurpleMew

no promises
EDIT: dammit no colors anymore??

~riolulu

You can still colour. Feel free to edit and add them.

CrazyMultiShippershipping: Mel-Girl x riolulu

NONE~

Vycksta

Forgot this little gem;

For the simple reason that we both like yuri! Okay, so in Pokemon my prefernce is actually human x Pokemon BUT two things. One, when this ship was named (( I think way back in early 2007, could even be earlier than THAT )) yuri was my prefernce in Pokemon at the time. Two, in other fandoms my OTPs are all yuri.

No need to explain for Orion, we all know his stance on the girl love. 8D

- It's canon, mutual understanding type canon, dun be denying it, so basically it's because we both love Yuri pairings and we're fantastic and enjoy pairing up people that we talk to on MSN randomly... ;x I'll be posting since he seems distracted as of now... ;x
Avie for the win!! ~ <3333

And awesome too, Vy!! >D

I like how almost all my Ships have Yuri somewhere. XP One of the next ones is no exception.

Though this applies to all my girl friends, I went with Mel, since she's a more fun victim. Basically, I always tease her with random Yuri pairings involving her, hence the name. She reacts always funny to my randomness. And I know she likes it deep down. XP

Buster is just one of my best friends, but it doesn't stops fangirls from pairing us. XP Hetero because we're as heterosexual as the term can be. We're also quite pervy and enjoy plotting NC-17 stuff when we chat. >D

Pizzashipping: Orion-Sama x Avegaille x Renami x Sweet May x Chelc x Icicle x ~Mist~ x Medea x Katsu Koneko x Kit Kat x honey_clover112 x Mel-Girl x Kiori

What the hell? It's simple. That's usually our MSN chat group of crack. The pizza is my idea. Since most of them are girls, I once came up with the thought of them all dying in the chat because they were eating pizza off each other... yeah. XP That became an endless trend in all conversations where I was/am featured. XD Note that this is not an Harem Ship. I'm just a bystander that atched the pizza action unfold. :p

I'll get more as they come. XP

Last edited:

PurpleMew

no promises

NONE~

Bryony

/laughing
Senselessshipping: Bryony x Crystal Clair

We had an argument in a face-off that went onto PMs and we called each other senseless a lot of times because both of us were not making any sense to the other. xD

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Sunshineshipping: Erik Destler x Ellie

Yes, it's true... we're dating now. It's SunshineShipping because we are the sunshine in each others' lives, and have been since we've met =)

Reno

so adorable...
KinkyHandcuffShipping: Reno x PurpleMew
Reason: Reno made a nice comment on my sig saying it was pretty when I realised I had his MSN, we started talking and I metioned buying some pink fluffy handcuffs and he replied saying ohhh kinky and I suggested making a ship and Reno sort of went ahh what is that ? So I explained what it was and me both agreed Handcuffs represent our relationship.

=)

Status
Not open for further replies.