• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Official Phobia Thread

GOLDENCRS

I'm a f***** Ponyta
Trypanophobia, I am scared s******* by injections and needles

-Sarah

Disneyland <3
I'm very scared of the ocean and the fish. I would never swim in the ocean. The nearest I come to the water is just that the waves touch my feet and that's it. I think that's because I've watched the shark movie Jaws when I was very young and it scared me so much that I was sick the next day. It really gave me a trauma.

Tipsy Watermelon

Change is coming.
Spiders, moths, butterfly's, well pretty much most things along those lines. Funny thing is when i was younger i wasn't really bothered by any of them

Zweihander Nemesis

Not too old for Poke
Fear of Heights defininitely, I can't stand roller coasters and being extremely high up (if I don't look down I'm fine because then I get a sense of my height but still). I also had a fear of drowning but I think i've gotten past that, I blame the movie titanic for my drowning phobia. I guess I also have a fear of solitary confinement, little space, no light or sound, though I'm not afraid of the dark nor clusterphobic but those combined is just dangerous to mind.

But heights, seriously screw that stuff.

Arceus94

yes.. Hights are a pain...

Ioneos

old geezer
Acrophobia- Fear of heights.
Altophobia- Fear of heights.
What?
Pedophobia- Fear of children.
Lol at name

anyways, heights, clowns, falling, death, nothing to extrodinary except...making life or death decision. i always am thinking "what is i had to chosese between saving so-and-so and such-and-such" that just horrifies me.

raykee247

Collecter
Needles, whether I'm being stuck with them or watching someone else
Climbing down stairs
Frogs - don't know why, but they've freaked me out for as long as I can remember. And lucky me, I live in an area where, in the summer, frogs just love coming into our house

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
I don't know why but I don't like loud noises such as load cars or fireworks (I do like cars though).

Ivanka

Freeeeeeeeee
I agree with the Bees phobia. I hate them. :'( And Wasps. D;

DittoDude

The King of Town.

Arceus94

We have fire drills in our school, and im scared to DEATH of the noise, does that count? firedrillophobia?

Those things usually go off when I am right beside them xD
They really are scary, yes :S

Maybe Suddennoiseophobia :/

imperiumemperor

Emperor of Imperium
Acrophobia is my biggest one.

Phoopes

There it is.
I'm afraid of bridges, for a personal reason that I would like to be kept private. What's fear of bridges called, anyway?

Lady-hinata

The Silent Helper
I have the fear of old dolls, Ventriloquist dolls, and being locked in somewhere.
automatonophobia:Fear of ventriloquist's dummies, also includes fear of wax dummies or animatronic creatures
Agoraphobia – fear of places or events where escape is impossible or when help is unavailable.
Pediophobia - Fear of dolls.

@phoops: the fear of crossing bridges is call Gephydrophobia

Last edited:

Nephos

Lelouch Lamperouge
I have a fear of heights for get what that one is called but the phobia that makes me laugh when I see it is this one: Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia - The fear of long words