• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPf Official Phobia Thread

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
I have a terrible fear of needles... can't tolerate them.

My mum is also speculating I have Type 2 Diabetes, meaning if I were to have it, I'd have to be coming in contact with needles on a regular basis.

Diabetes and fear of needles don't mix.

And every time she takes me to the doctor, she tries to get them to do a Diabetes test, but I always want to stay away from the dreaded needle.

I just hope I don't have it, my fear will trigger every time.

yellownick15

Apiphobia, I just hate bees, many bad incidents when I was little.
Oh and I aso have Mathteacherphobia, he just creeps me out.

Victreebong

Gives 'em the slip..
Fear of scorpions. There's no narrowed fear for this on the list, however Arachnophobia covers spiders and arachnids.

We have lots of scorpions where I live, and so over the years it's become a major neurosis for me. Sweating, panting, hysterical, red faced, trepidation. Other than thought no real fears.

Purple_BlitzXD

♥Heart of Ice♥
I have a fear of doctors, needles, the dark, heights, and crowded places. Although....I think i've gotten over the fear of needles just a tad...thankfully D: lol