1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

SPPF problems that noone else seems to have

Discussion in 'Technology Help' started by Copygoo, Jul 18, 2009.

1. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Okay, this is weird. Lately a lot of threads that I go to, if I click on them, I get a page that says

Also, every single thread is stuck on threaded mode. If I try to change it back to linear mode, I'll get a linear mode page, but if I try to move to a different page, it reverts back to the first post on threaded mode. Also, in the threaded mode little window, some of the old posts in the thread are placed as the newest ones.

I've tried clearing my cookies, resetting my computer, clearing my cookies and THEN resetting my computer, manually clearing my cookies, and manually clearing my cookies and then resetting my computer. As for the threaded problem, I've tried changing my user preferences under the edit window in my user CP to Linear - Oldest First, but it doesn't work.

2. Locke Yggdrasill

Locke Yggdrasill Eustis on reddit

Have you reset your cache? I used to have that problem but it stopped eventually. How long has this been going on?

3. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

A week or two. How do I reset my cache?

4. Erik Destler

Erik Destler cool cool cool

Depending on the browser you're using..

For Firefox:
    Tools, Options, clear private data

For Internet Explorer
    Tools, Internet Options (i think) and.. hit delete.

5. Copygoo

Copygoo Page of Heart

Changed to Firefox, problem solved. Thanks.