• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Super Smash Bros Brawl BIG 32 Tourny

Dragon Tamer Troy

LOL

Skarmory, side step? 0_0 And no it's not, it's only 40 damage and you need to be at 45%for it to K.O. you from close, and around 60 (on average) from far away. Just trying to help. Aside from that, only Marth and Landmasters (by flying them off stage) are instant O.H.K.O all the time. X_X

But I agree: 3 Stock, No Items, Final Destination (plz (jk, but not really)).

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
ok so we only have about a third of the needed participants! anyone thats already signed up- if you know anyone that would like to join thatd be great.

MC Bonehead

<--- Are they real?
MC Bonehead-AME2
Brawl FC:1332-7436-7190 US PST
Mr.G&W and Samus
Whatever my opponent wants.

Last edited:

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Update: beginning to post up the first round fighting brackets. nothing special, just paired up in the order you signed up.

Official things- The start date is still Mar. 30 which is this coming Sunday, the start time will be "roughly" 12 PM. If I dont recieve any notification of the battles winner and loser, from both participants, its disqualification for both. However! If someone notifies me that their opponent simply "did not show" they will obviously automatically advance, or in a rare case be paired up with another no show. Again, Id rather not see no shows. Im offering prizes here, and I think for a free forum tourny the top 2 prizes are dece.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
1. Spp-GhostAnime. Brawl- GA
2. 4081-5169-8762 & North Carolina, United States
3. Toon Link & Pit
4. my suggestion? ban items.

Last edited:

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
smash balls on medium will pretty much result in a smash ball per kill. rarely will somebody kill someone off by their own character. it's pretty much wait until the smash ball comes and then own.

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
So would it be alright if we pushed my brawl to 12PM PST?

If not, I can always do my thing at 8PM PST... but to avoid any disturbances in our plans I would much appreciate it if me and Profile could brawl two hours later.

Sharingan

1. Sharingan / Mario
2. FC- 0259-0203-1561 / US (Bronx)
3. Snake / Pokemon Trainer
4. Eastern U.S time. New York time.

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

1. Cobalt_Latios, ~C_L~ (however, if my SPPf name change happen before that, well, I'm still ~C_L~)
2. 1418-6452-2027 [Canada]
3. Lucario and PT
4. what time would 12:00pm Eastern Time be in PST? Because that's a favorable time for me.

~C_L~

1. : Legendary Warrior, Eddie
2. :1977-0086-0986 ( U.K, England)
3. : Wolf and Fox

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
So would it be alright if we pushed my brawl to 12PM PST?

If not, I can always do my thing at 8PM PST... but to avoid any disturbances in our plans I would much appreciate it if me and Profile could brawl two hours later.

No problem, I bumped the whole tourney up to 12 PM Pacific Standard Time(US) which is 3 PM Eastern Standard Time(US) and correct me if Im wrong but 7 PM UK time. I checked the local time there right now, its 7:35am where I am, and its 2:35pm in the UK. I dont know how well this tourney will work out for UK players, but theres still a little time to figure things out.

smash balls on medium will pretty much result in a smash ball per kill. rarely will somebody kill someone off by their own character. it's pretty much wait until the smash ball comes and then own.
No smash ball, no items, no worries. Unless two competitors agree on having the smash ball active there should be absolutely no items.

Last edited:

Pikada

herd i liek spindaz
1. Pikada(Brawl is Panda, all capital)
2. 2406-4981-4311, USA(New York)
3. Pikachu and Olimar
4. If this tourney goes well, do another one!

The Thrashmeister

<-- Made of awesome.
No problem, I bumped the whole tourney up to 12 PM Pacific Standard Time(US) which is 3 PM Eastern Standard Time(US) and correct me if Im wrong but 7 PM UK time. I checked the local time there right now, its 7:35am where I am, and its 2:35pm in the UK. I dont know how well this tourney will work out for UK players, but theres still a little time to figure things out.

Ah, that's cool. Thanks. :)

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Not even close. Waiting for the Smash Ball is far too risky.

'far too risky' ? What's so risky about 15-20 seconds of stalling? That's not hard at all.