• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Super Smash Bros Brawl BIG 32 Tourny

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Ok, the tourney is at what time tomorrow in Northeastern time?

And yes lag messes up a lot of people, like yesterday I was battling a guy from smashboards and I got some lag going every few minutes and it made me lose.0

Did anyone besides me notice the spammer on the last page?

On-topic: I'm not neccesarily a 100% pro player, but I think I'll do fairly well.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
being part of KINGS is good enough to be wary of you. CO18 is great.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
no one waits for it intentionally, but having it come EVERY 1/3 of a minute is practically having smash balls do the kills for you. that is simply unacceptable. you're the misinformed one. do you know how frequent items are on medium? especially since it takes at least 5-10 seconds to even destroy a smash ball. you're out of limb here.

so, essentially, one could easily, even with an IQ of 100, form a strategy around smash balls if that were to come because that's all would be happening at least a few times a minute. smash balls.

Last edited:

fhqwhgads

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
yes, ITEMS, on high. we were talking about smash balls only on medium.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
ask the electivire guy who apparently deleted his post.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Ok, the tourney is at what time tomorrow in Northeastern time?

And yes lag messes up a lot of people, like yesterday I was battling a guy from smashboards and I got some lag going every few minutes and it made me lose.0

tourney begins at 3PM for East Coast residence. there are two timezones between mine(Pacific or West Coast) and the East Coast (Eastern) timezones- one being Mountain which is an hour ahead of me, and another Im not sure what the name is which is two hours ahead.

I have lag every time I play online. Probably from my crappy speed internet, but Ill still manage. Its just tough to get used to timing everything a second or two early lol. Anyways- I have an update sorta- Im currently putting together my own forum to hold the tourney on. I dont know if I can get everyone to register by the time the tourney begins but Im going to try- After I set it up.

ask the electivire guy who apparently deleted his post.

Sorry, I just got Brawl taken away, but I got it back, so I'm gonna re-register. Sorry about the confusion, but I agree, no items at all.

1. Electivire Addict and Cored (Well, I'm gonna go by Jared, but I share the game with my brother, so we combined the names)
2. 1977 0011 5668
3. Main: Lucario Back up: Marth
4. No items

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
SORRY!!! wrong URL i know. heres the correct one!
http://z9.invisionfree.com/Console_Tournaments/index.php[/SIZE]

The topic is already up with the same tourney outline and match ups. Navigate into the Wii Wifi Thread and go to the Smash Bros Tourney Thread.