• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

SPPF Super Smash Bros Brawl BIG 32 Tourny

MinunTheFighter34

I drink soysauce.
1.MinunFighter(Brawl Name:Zelda)
2.1504-5355-1284 NE, USA
3.Toon Link/Pit.
4.Who cares.

I don't know if It's too late to register or not.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
switch ike with pit. i edited my post to fit it.

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Update!

Please join this forum to ensure that the tourney goes smoothly tomorrow! Be sure to use your Sppf Name so I know who you are!
It is brand spankin new and has NO lag what so ever and will be much easier to communicate on! Simply find your way into the Nintendo Wii Wifi
Forum and then the Brawl Tourney Thread.

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Console_Tournaments/index.php

EDIT! REGISTRATION IS CLOSED! SORRY!

Last edited:
being part of KINGS is good enough to be wary of you. CO18 is great.

But in case you didn't see, I'm not using Dedede. I'm still trying to master him. I've got Wario and ROB down pat, though. So I'm going with that.

Cobalt_Latios

Okay, good news, I'll probably be able to battle right after my sister's event. Turns out she forgot to mention something (typical :rolleyes:) so now I can participate somewhat unhindered. It's all good :D.

Just to clarify things, once each round is done, when do we know who our next opponent is?

~C_L~

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
Okay, good news, I'll probably be able to battle right after my sister's event. Turns out she forgot to mention something (typical :rolleyes:) so now I can participate somewhat unhindered. It's all good :D.

Just to clarify things, once each round is done, when do we know who our next opponent is?

~C_L~

Hey if you joined the site, please pm me I want to talk about our match ok?

skarmory227

<:(00){ <--fish!
Just a quick change. I will be using pikachu instead of lucario and yoshi as my second. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sharingan

won my match against Mewman5

3 out of 3 times

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
you didnt have to do the third match if you won the second.

skarmory227

<:(00){ <--fish!
I can't seem to brawl. All of my friend codes say "awaiting registration" What should I do?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
skarm, make your game and i will join.

EDIT: match 1 - my win - 3 kills and 1 death
match 2 - my win - 3 kills and 0 death.

are hyrule temple and onett legal? why did he choose those stages?

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

I. Officially. Hate. Wolf.

My loss felt worse against Skater Trainer than against FHQ, but maybe that's because of the fact that this was a tournee. Good f*****g god, I am now officially ticked off.

After this, I demand a rematch!!!

The worst part was that I could barely get in a solid hit. My final loss was because I pressed the B button for Aura Sphere. Then trying to cancel it, then recover. Didn't work out well.

Waiting 1:15 for a damn church comfirmation to end, only to be defeated incredibly fast.

That's it, tournaments are things I cannot compete in. That, and I'm not at all good at playing Brawl even if my life depended on it.

~C_L~

Dragon Tamer Troy

Don't give up at it, try hard next time and maybe switch around who and how you play. I'm not even sure who I'm best with I mainly use who I like, but I'd rather win then have fun. xD

Try an unorthidox character: R.O.B. or someone like that.

Skater Trainer

Like a Boss
I. Officially. Hate. Wolf.

My loss felt worse against Skater Trainer than against FHQ, but maybe that's because of the fact that this was a tournee. Good f*****g god, I am now officially ticked off.

After this, I demand a rematch!!!

The worst part was that I could barely get in a solid hit. My final loss was because I pressed the B button for Aura Sphere. Then trying to cancel it, then recover. Didn't work out well.

Waiting 1:15 for a damn church comfirmation to end, only to be defeated incredibly fast.

That's it, tournaments are things I cannot compete in. That, and I'm not at all good at playing Brawl even if my life depended on it.

~C_L~
Sorry for destroying you so bad, I feel bad about it too.

Well I came in 5th, I officially hate toon link, as you hate wolf.

Dragon Tamer Troy

To put it bluntly, I hate the way you said that. You make it seem like your awesome and he sucks, yet you came in 5th... To tell you the truth, I believe you probably suck.

Zabi

Not really here.
Sorry for destroying you so bad, I feel bad about it too.

-___-; You know, you don't have to brag. I didn't say, "Oh look, I destoryed so and so in the round!" Seriously, don't be full of yourself. Some people can destory you too, and if someone said, "Oh look, I just destoryed Skate Trainer!!!1!" I am sure as hell you would feel bad.

I think o i am playing Blazios but i don't understand how to contact him to Brawl do i PM him?